It is posibble to record a capture with the sound of the game group included?

Discus and support It is posibble to record a capture with the sound of the game group included? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i use the funcion Capture in the console, the video just has the sound of the game, not the sound of the voices in the party or the sound of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GatoMoreno1, Mar 25, 2021.

1. GatoMoreno1
    GatoMoreno1 Guest

When i use the funcion Capture in the console, the video just has the sound of the game, not the sound of the voices in the party or the sound of the group

:)

GatoMoreno1, Mar 25, 2021
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

TV recorder

The only way your going to do that at present is a capture card, I would think it doesn't happen at the moment due to licensing issues, and copyright, in the same way some games don't record the sound in Record That.
  3. SierraQueen16 Win User

game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound

hello,

i used x-box 'record this' option for a few times and had a problem that it didn't record both desktop sound and my microphone properly. it can records desktop sound like my game sound properly until i start my mic recording, then it records propperly what
    i say but my game sound get corrupt in the recording. when i play the video, i can hear what i was saying clearly but the game audio was not clear and corrupted.
    increase audio up a tad than try recording for about 4-5 mins to see how it turns out. if your not sure where to go. Press Settings-Gaming-Captures
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game Capture Issues

I had the same sound issue when I made clips from Vampyr. It would record the capture but they never had any sound and I never did figure out if it was fixable or just an issue with the game itself.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

Hi Mbathula,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With recording your voice it will not do this through the game bar itself. You either have to do it through the Xbox companion app or have a capture card. As this guide for

setting up streaming windows 10
    shows it will only record from the Microphone on the PC not the headset.

Recorded audio

Record game play with or without sounds from your game and your microphone, and choose the audio quality.

• To record game sounds with your game clips, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    • To choose a different audio quality than the default, select the Audio quality box and choose one of the options.
    • To record through your microphone, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    Thanks,

Brad
  6. xXxCoolcraftxXx Win User

Game DVR Won't Record Sound In Clips

What had most likely happened is that you have recorded so much then due to low space for the game dvr it won't record sound to make the files smaller to fit in. to delete them all you have to do is, go to games and apps and select Game dvr then select show
    my captures then select manage and then highlight the clips you want to delete or select clear all. now you should be able to record with sound.
Thema:

1. It is posibble to record a capture with the sound of the game group included? - Similar Threads - posibble record capture

2. How do I make the dimensions of the recorder fit? Or how do I change the dimension size of...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I make the dimensions of the recorder fit? Or how do I change the dimension size of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RavioliTasteGood [link] [comments]
  3. Recording isn't working Error: 0x80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording isn't working Error: 0x80070003: Recording isn't working Error: 0x80070003 [img] 122f4d04-8fe8-42c1-801f-239be5f11c11
  4. retrieve my recording

in XBoX on Windows
    retrieve my recording: My laptop was off during the recording. When the laptop was on, I could not play the recorded video. Is there any way I can retrieve the recording. Please help. f8da236f-591d-468e-b52f-2da4f103080e
  5. Xbox One does not record date of last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not record date of last update: The Xbox One does not record the date of the last update and read 31/12/1600 22:00. a8c5ae05-8a5e-438c-b992-b1080e62106b
  6. Xbox game bar record not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar record not working: When I try to record Arma III (Modded) I get error code 0x80070003. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it? It has no issue recording other things such as my browser or discord so I assume...
  7. on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound: On My xbox series X , ı cant record videos with sound. 2abe0549-390e-40cb-9b11-9b420f62c480
  8. I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

in XboX Insiders
    I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leon82Li [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.: Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything. https://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=173555595 submitted by /u/Ackis...
  10. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...: [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8