It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

Discus and support It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my kinect is really bad it's a fake one , i have see that there is no product of kinect and adaptator but i really want to play kinect on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FabianTschirhart, Jun 28, 2019.

1. It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

Hello my kinect is really bad it's a fake one , i have see that there is no product of kinect and adaptator but i really want to play kinect on my xbox one x , it is possible to got official kinect a nd adaptator ? I have spend 45 minutes with support they
    don't know what the word kinect mean so ...

:)

FabianTschirhart, Jun 28, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

A lot of kinect functions no longer work like gestures in certain apps voice commands even .less code they need ti omput in on each update.kinect games will still function if they havent been discontinued

One off hand maybe like kinect fit

On the brightside we had ufc and kungfu and kinect starwars which I found fun
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

At the beginning if you buy xbox one s, microsoft sent you the adapter. Now I don't think the service still works, or take it second hand in a video game store.
  4. FabianTschirhart Win User

How kan i know if it's a real product of microsoft , it look very expensive .
  5. shaunyabbo Win User

Yeh you cant buy brand new anymore only second hand! Car boots and second hand shops will be your best bet. I use the kinect that i got with the xbox 360 elite. I know it means i have to set up my old xbox to play it but there is loads more kinect games
    on 360 then the one.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Kinect is retired they dont offer ni supoort and they cant be sold no moee so I dont think so on thw xbox one X you can use a webcam if you need that for streaming.
Thema:

1. It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ? - Similar Threads - still possible got

2. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be
  3. I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8

in XboX Insiders
    I'm already an insider and it still shows this I use a s8: [IMG] submitted by /u/GiveMebigfx [link] [comments]
  4. will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?: so i had been planning on changing my gamertag when I could scrape the extra money together for it because of the already short 16 character limit I had a hard time coming up with something I...
  5. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  6. Cod4 suspension or ban still possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod4 suspension or ban still possible?: Just throwing this out there but is cod4 useless for Microsoft to suspend people on. Just had some in a game of search teleporting everywhere ruins the fun. ): 67cad9bd-907f-44d9-bdf7-4d748bbf8ad0
  7. Have Tried Everything Possible and Still Have Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have Tried Everything Possible and Still Have Problems: I am writing this post as a last resort before I go to the store and get a PS4 Pro. Since about two weeks ago, my Xbox One X has been having serious issues. Starting with a saved games error...
  8. Is it possible to replace internal Hard Drive to 2TB or even 4TB+ still on the XBONE? +Max HDD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to replace internal Hard Drive to 2TB or even 4TB+ still on the XBONE? +Max HDD ...: I'm aware doing so will void warranty since you physically have to open it up and that has nothing to do with my question so as I was asking: I remember reading it was possible to upgrade to 2TB...
  9. Possible to change to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to change to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions?: Is there a way for me to change region to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions? Because when I choose "Sweden" as my region it wont allow me to pick "english" as my language. So in...
  10. is it possible to migrate to xbox one and still playing 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to migrate to xbox one and still playing 360?: Hi I wonder if it will be possible to buy a xbox one and migrate my xboxlive account to it (whit my membership for gold) When i do that will i still be able to login to my 360 and play my old...