It keeps asking my kids linked family account to sign in, then it asks to add his email or...

Discus and support It keeps asking my kids linked family account to sign in, then it asks to add his email or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It used to just auto-log him in when we turned on the Xbox. Not it won’t and when we try and sign him in it says we are accessing special info and need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by billymacdo, Aug 15, 2022.

1. billymacdo
    billymacdo Guest

It keeps asking my kids linked family account to sign in, then it asks to add his email or...

It used to just auto-log him in when we turned on the Xbox. Not it won’t and when we try and sign him in it says we are accessing special info and need a password. Fine…. Then after that it wants his email or telephone number.

:)

billymacdo, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

It keeps asking my kids linked family account to sign in, then it asks to add his email or phone number? How do I make this stop

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advsier.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help your family settings issue.

Please try to go to your family account and check for any restrictions on there to your kids account.

Make sure you are logged in to your organizer account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

If they are all set up correctly, try to remove the family member (child) from the account and just add it back again.

Once done, try signing it again on the Xbox.

Hope that helps!
  3. OldeRaider Win User

Managing My Live account

I started my Xbox 360 and it asked if I wanted to add my other email to my account. It showed it on the screen so I said OK. If I try to sign in on my computer I tried using the email that I linked to my live account and used the same password I use on the
    360. It wouldn't let me do it. Why ask to link the other email if it won't work?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't get my Xbox 360 to recognize my Xbox Live account

Hello, Jemmons04. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

For this error, you need to associate your child account to a Family group with an adult account on it.

- Ask your parents to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ and select Add a family member. If they don't have an account, ask them to create one.

- Enter the email address of your child account. This will send an invitation to your email address.

- Sign out of your Microsoft account and sign in to the child account.

- Select the button labeled Sign in and accept.

- Then, try to remove and add your profile again to your Xbox 360 console.

Please let me know how it goes.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Tired of having to set up multiple email accounts for xbox live

Hey there, are you referring to the secondary email you add to your account as a security proof? Have you done this through the PC or console because if it's still asking for you to add an email there's a good chance it hasn't worked properly.

-

Please follow the link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in to add security proofs and also verify them. Once that's done you shouldn't be asked to add another email:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof
  6. GBillR Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

I was trying to do that.

I sign in to PC with his account and tried to open MSStore/Xbox launcher with my credentials. It asked for password than for PIN. PIN was not recognized [I am sure this is correct PIN]
    Try using your Son's pin at that screen... I know, you're going to tell me it is your email that is shown... how could his pin work in that dialog box??

Don't ask me how/why, but it should. That is what I had to do to add MY store account to my kids login.
Thema:

1. It keeps asking my kids linked family account to sign in, then it asks to add his email or... - Similar Threads - keeps asking kids

2. Microsoft Login / Minecraft keeps asking for password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Login / Minecraft keeps asking for password: When ever I try to log into my Microsoft Account on a game, like the Minecraft Launcher, I input my password then it refreshes the page and asks me to input my password again. This cycle is non...
  3. Xbox Series X/S keeps asking if I want to download game on internal drive, while I set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S keeps asking if I want to download game on internal drive, while I set...: Hi, Xbox Series X/S keeps asking if I want to download game on internal drive after each game. I know it's asking because I'm downloading X|S optimized games, but... why ask me this every time,...
  4. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...: I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  5. How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?: Like the title: how do you deal with your parents (and people) who keeps asking the same question? My parents always ask me why i'm playing alot minecraft. 5c6794c3-4de2-4557-b97c-3da1ecb27635
  6. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...: I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox...
  7. Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...: I want to extend my game pass ultimate with a pre purchased voucher. When I try redeeming it, I keep getting a request for my bank details. Why? d76629f8-8de7-4e06-af34-a0a96f7237d9
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect: This is really annoying how everytime my wife, and my kid have to be remote logged in every time they play I have to login type the codes for them as they are not tech savey and just want to play...
  9. Can't connect to multiplayer, Horizon 5 keeps asking me to purchase Game Pass to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to multiplayer, Horizon 5 keeps asking me to purchase Game Pass to play...: Xbox One X I was able to access Horizon Life just over a week ago, but all of the sudden, the box is greyed out. When trying to join Horizon Life, I get asked to purchase Game Pass but I already...
  10. Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass: hello - my son has bought several games for his x box one at a popular game swap/second hand store here in the UK called CEX. Yesterday he bought Battlefront 2 and Overwatch and intalled both...