It keeps glitching and turning off and on

Discus and support It keeps glitching and turning off and on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox keeps turning on and off by itself, and my screen completely glitched and my controller wouldnt let me turn it off. I dont know whats wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AyannaFaith, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

1. AyannaFaith
    AyannaFaith Guest

my xbox keeps turning on and off by itself, and my screen completely glitched and my controller wouldnt let me turn it off. I dont know whats wrong. This is the first time its ever happened, ive had my xbox for over a year and i got it brand new. today
    i played it for a long time for the first time and it started acting up. Any advice?

:)

2. Tarnend Win User

could it have overheated? is it in a well ventilated area? also you could try hoovering the device to try and remove any excess dust, it does sound like a hardware fault if it keeps happening :( if under warranty still then i would look at booking it in
    for a repair.
  3. supermm Win User

4. Internet Expert Win User

Keeps turning off!

5. DoorlessLion439 Win User

How to turn off the controller

I just use the options menu screen from there i select turn off the controller or just wait till it turns off when inactive my controller does glitch out sometimes mostly when trying to power up the console with the controller but instead the controller
    LED keeps blinking without syncing i believe
  6. Force10 Live Win User

Xbox slim turns on by itself constantly

Mister Gwyrher,

I'm guessing this is an automated response that picks up on keyboards and spits out it's best guess. If my post was read by a human, they would see that controllers have nothing to do with my problem. Controllers off and batteries out, the xbox keeps turning
    on and glitching about (disc tray opening/closing). If you turn it off, it immediatley turns itself back on and does the above.
Thema:

1. It keeps glitching and turning off and on - Similar Threads - keeps glitching turning

2. Why Does my xbox keep changing my password without my consent to something i dont know

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does my xbox keep changing my password without my consent to something i dont know: every time i log onto my xbox it asks me to put in my password wich i know 100% what it is when i do, and then it says im wrong over and over again till i have to reset it every day....
  3. UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC App - Keeps glitching when trying to pay, says "try again"...billed 2x, still no fight: Hello! Installed the app on my xbox one, went to order tonights fight. Tried it, threw an error, says try again later. I reboot the xbox one, try again, same error. I get 2 emails about 5...
  4. keeps glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keeps glitching: lost all my credits not cool and i loves this game and i didnt get reimburse on credits this the 12 time this week not happy at all 0386f3e4-5c06-4a46-8733-ef2669fb8a51
  5. Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.: For some reason my dark souls file keeps freezing when i reach anor londo and sleep at the bonfire. This happens to every character I make and reaches that point in the game. This current...
  6. Glitch! Have one friend that keeps defaulting to mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch! Have one friend that keeps defaulting to mute: I have one friend that I can’t unmute. Tried blocking/unblocking and that doesn’t work and the mute/unmute is not working so I can’t unmute in chat or in game chat. Please help!...
  7. Xbox keeps glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps glitching: my Xbox one keeps freezing and glitching out all the time in the past 48 hours and I don’t want to play ,y 2 favourite games because I personally can not handle the anger and stress and glitchy...
  8. reputation avoid me keeps glitching on and off

in XBoX on Consoles
    reputation avoid me keeps glitching on and off: avoid me rep keeps going on and off and one min it says it next its off of me and doesn't say it no error messages at all. 0f2d656e-365b-49bd-880f-45e53dc871f5
  9. Xbox Home glitch, cursor keeps returning to the top

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home glitch, cursor keeps returning to the top: Hello people, just wondering if anyone has experienced this problem; whenever i am navigating around "Home" the cursor (is that the name for it? I mean the highlighted box that surrounds what you...
  10. It keeps glitch out when i try to access my second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    It keeps glitch out when i try to access my second account: Ever time I try to open the Xbox side bar to change to my second account it should pop up saying to put my password in but instead the screen goes dark and goes back to the side bar to select an...