It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are.

Discus and support It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im really bored i got minencraft and i added my cousins and it says they not online even thought they online what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CravingAmoeba41, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are.

Im really bored i got minencraft and i added my cousins and it says they not online even thought they online what do i do

:)

CravingAmoeba41, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  2. -DimD- Win User

Check if your friend are not appear as offline on his profil.
  3. CravingAmoeba41 Win User

It says my friends aren’t playing when they are

And i said i play on mobile
  4. CravingAmoeba41 Win User

Can u help me i deleted minecraft to re download it but it says i have to pay again but ive seen everywhere that it is free after you get it pls help me
  5. R1OTMadness Win User

Hi CravingAmoeba41.

Xbox core services are currently experiencing issues, in the meantime, i would recommend holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds and then letting go, this fixes most issues. If you would like to know when the Xbox Live Core Services
    are back online, check xbox.com/status .
  6. Daft Badger Win User

There's a status alert up at the moment which is affecting social on xbox live which is probably why your friends aren't appearing as online.

You can keep up to date on when it might be fixed here
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. It keeps saying my friends aren’t playing when they are. - Similar Threads - keeps saying friends

2. Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't: Yes, I've already reported via Xbox. This has been going on for several updates now. I go to manage appa and game and it displays "Updates 1", I click and there are no updates. When I back out...
  3. My Xbox one keeps saying im offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one keeps saying im offline: so I am trying to play online and games like Apex Legends and Warzone are saying I am offline or need to sign in to Xbox live. I am signed in, my Xbox is connected to the internet so I am not sure...
  4. MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...: MY XBOX HAS BEEN SAYING I HAVE A STRICT NAT TYPE, I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THIS XBOX BEFORE. I TRIED EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO DO WITH HELP FROM MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. IT IS STILL NOT...
  5. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  6. my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...: i just got the game and it will not download it just keeps stoping at 3.6% 64253098-08d5-4c22-82bc-67de4d5e5f5e
  7. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  8. When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix...: When trying to sign in to my account it keeps saying there is a problem and I need to fix it on account.live however I can’t figure out what the problem is? aee30af6-5446-45c1-95fa-e13254a22ca0
  9. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  10. i keep getting disconnected from my party with my friends and it says to change my network ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting disconnected from my party with my friends and it says to change my network ...: i get disconnected in my party with my friends and i tried to change my network settings bit i don't know how to 0b3ec8e6-860b-4377-b8b1-c948743d6ce4