"It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

Discus and support "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SKing1188, May 24, 2020.

1. SKing1188
    SKing1188 Guest

"It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft account. I can SEE the computer listed under my devices on
    the account page. But every time I try to install Minecraft, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I'm pretty annoyed, because apparently it's not eligible for a refund.

:)

SKing1188, May 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

Are you trying to download from the website or Microsoft Store app? That typically comes up if you're trying to install a console game from the website and the system doesn't see a console attached to your account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try using your Library in the Microsoft Store app instead of directly through the store.
  4. SKing1188 Win User

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10.

Listed as such on the email reciept.
  5. WilliamTucker4 Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

I can play the game judge on my tablet, help please
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is what you bought listed as "Minecraft" or "Minecraft for Windows 10"? It sounds like you purchased the Xbox version ("Minecraft") so it's looking for a console.
Thema:

1. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account" - Similar Threads - looks don't applicable

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.: When I try install a game on my computer it shows this error message. My windows are up to date and I have checked the troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working. [img]...
  3. (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...

in XboX Insiders
    (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/R1CM4XXX [link] [comments]
  4. Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  5. I updated the console but i don't have that new look

in XboX Insiders
    I updated the console but i don't have that new look: [IMG] submitted by /u/Magic_Wall [link] [comments]
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I'm trying to get CARS2 from Games with Gold to my Xbox library, but unfortunatelly using the web browser or the Xbox Console Companion I receive the message: "It looks like you don't have any...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  9. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  10. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...