It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?

Discus and support It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently Ive been thinking that I should change my name on Xbox, I've always been EchoxWindwaker. Then, when I tried to change it out for a new name... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OriCade, Oct 6, 2019.

1. OriCade
    OriCade Guest

So recently Ive been thinking that I should change my name on Xbox, I've always been EchoxWindwaker. Then, when I tried to change it out for a new name that was available, it charged me the normale fee, and not the free one for the first time. I'm extremely
    confused why because I've never changed it before.

:)

OriCade, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

So recently Ive been thinking that I should change my name on Xbox, I've always been EchoxWindwaker. Then, when I tried to change it out for a new name that was available, it charged me the normale fee, and not the free one for the first time. I'm
    extremely confused why because I've never changed it before.
    Hey

When you set up your account for the every 1st time it will give you a name automatic if you choose to make a name when you set up the account then that use your free change
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

EchoxWindwaker doesn't sound like one of the randomly generated ones.

Newer accounts allow you to put in a gamertag to begin with, but don't grant the name change. Older accounts, with a randomly generated gamertag, get a free name change.
  4. sephyrwrath45 Win User

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. OriCade Win User

Ty for your help, but I bought a new one anyways. Anyways, ty so much for your help. Honestly, I didn't think anyone would respond as fast as you did.
Thema:

1. It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....? - Similar Threads - says changed gamertag

2. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  3. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.: So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts....
  4. redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...: redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says it, help as it seems impossible to make contact with an actual human! e307aedc-97ba-4530-b66e-627292779d0e
  5. My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?: I have 18 years old , but my account still a child so I need permission for an adult, but I am one ... Help please 025f9df0-6ee4-4fe1-b7a2-e0253fd281e4
  6. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  7. Trying to change profile pic on xbox to custom image but says I have to be older, and im over ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change profile pic on xbox to custom image but says I have to be older, and im over ...: This has been really bothering me for months now. I am 19 years old and would very much like to change my profile picture to a custom image. However, every time I click "Upload a custom image" it...
  8. It says I've already changed my gamertag once but I've just only made this account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I've already changed my gamertag once but I've just only made this account.: So I'm one of the people who made an xBox account to play sea of thieves. I set it all up fairly quickly and joined the free trial of xBox Gamepass to see if I like the game or not. Eventually I...
  9. Never used free gamertag change, XBox for Win 10 says I did

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never used free gamertag change, XBox for Win 10 says I did: I bought Forza Horizon 3 (WOW, btw) this weekend and used Xbox for Windows 10 for the first time ever yesterday. It gave me the name . Nothing against fancy young bovines, but it doesn't really...
  10. After 3 years My Gamertag was changed... needless to say I'm really *** about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After 3 years My Gamertag was changed... needless to say I'm really *** about it.: After three years My gamer tag was changed... Why? If it violated the Terms and Use why am i just now getting this response? This has just added to the absolute awful experience I've had on the...