It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

Discus and support It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 5, 2019.

1. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

/u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

1. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them. - Similar Threads - says quests available

2. Xbox Quest Says Incomplete (Not Correct)

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quest Says Incomplete (Not Correct): I'm having an issue with Xbox Live Gold Quests for a chance to win a Gold plated Xbox One X (Project Scorpio). I completed the July 3 - July 16 round of challenges on Xbox Quests. It asked me to...
  3. I have downloaded 2 free games but the quests page says i haven't

in XBoX Rewards
    I have downloaded 2 free games but the quests page says i haven't: After looking at my xbox quests progress it says i haven't downloaded two free games even though i definitely have. Will i get the fortnite reward still and the website is just giving out the...
  4. Game Pass Quest says I have no Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest says I have no Subscription: This had happened a few times with my gold quest, but it seems to have been fixed; however, my Game Pass Quest still seems to tell me that I have no active membership even though I bought the 3...
  5. Xbox Quests Website Says I'm Ineligible for Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Website Says I'm Ineligible for Quests: Hi there, I went over to the Xbox Quests website to track my progress for the new July quests, and saw that the website said I was Ineligible. I should eligible, because my gold membership expires...
  6. Xbox live quests progress page says membership is expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live quests progress page says membership is expired: As I was going to check my progress on the latest summer edition quests, the page said I was no longer eligible and my membership had expired. I’ve checked and I still have another year till I...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Quest says Not Eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Quest says Not Eligible: I have been following the current Xbox Quest Goal, and completed the adding of 5 friends. Then the Quest Website was not working for a while as confirmed by many others. It now tells me "You are...
  8. Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...
  9. My Quests say incomplete, but it was finished

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Quests say incomplete, but it was finished: Hello, my Xbox quests for May have not updated to show I downloaded the 2 games with gold, which was one of the requirements. It say I only downloaded 1. I downloaded both super mega baseball and...
  10. May quests saying 50% on download games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May quests saying 50% on download games!: The objective was to download 2 games with gold games and i downloaded 3, yet it says 50% of it is done. I downloaded them over two weeks ago and it hasnt updated. I've seen hundreds of other...