It says I own slime rancher but I can’t download it

Discus and support It says I own slime rancher but I can’t download it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried the order history thing but that did nothing 0bc58fc7-4682-4553-9c1b-0dc6b7c8b099 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FNatTheVeggieBoy, Oct 18, 2020.

1. It says I own slime rancher but I can’t download it

Ive tried the order history thing but that did nothing

:)

FNatTheVeggieBoy, Oct 18, 2020
  2. friimzeeツ Win User

Ive tried the order history thing but that did nothing
    Hello! I am here to assist you! If you have purchased Slime Rancher through Xbox Gamepass, or a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that you have recently cancelled you cannot play the game unless you subscribe to Gamepass again because you got the game through
    Gamepass. You can by the game permanently without a Gamepass subscription but that wont be free and will cost you couple bucks. If this didnt help you please visit the link below to see what Microsoft can do about it! Thanks for asking our fellow ambassadors
    on the forums!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

Games with Gold 2018

I really liked the Slime Rancher game
  4. phantomflame375 Win User

Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One)

It says check xbox live status when i check it its fine but slime rancher still won’t work
  5. Zenosos Win User

What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

Has to be slime rancher all those cute slime combos you can make look so cute and adorable
  6. Zenosos Win User

What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

Has to be slime rancher all those cute slime combos you can make look so cute and adorable
Thema:

1. It says I own slime rancher but I can’t download it - Similar Threads - says own slime

2. Games I own saying I need to be online.

in XboX Insiders
    Games I own saying I need to be online.: Trying to play Mortal Shell (which I loaded fine earlier) now saying I need to be online. For this game, you need to be online Use this Xbox regularly? Make it your home Xbox so you can play...
  3. Some xbox games say I don't own the game after I reset the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games say I don't own the game after I reset the xbox: so earlier today my xbox wasn't loading any games disk or otherwise and I looked it up and I tried hard restarting it, disconnecting from the internet and other things but that didn't work and saw...
  4. Game pass is saying some of my games are game pass when I own the physical copies

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass is saying some of my games are game pass when I own the physical copies: [IMG] submitted by /u/knightofhonor1 [link] [comments]
  5. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  6. Bought a digital game but it says I do not own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital game but it says I do not own it: So I recently bought Assassin's Creed: Unity, as it was on sale. I installed it to the point where it started, I try to boot the game up and I get "Getting your game ready, this will take a minute...
  7. Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia: I claimed Red Faction 2 through Games with Gold and the 360 marketplace says I own it, however, when I try to play, it tells me that I don't own it despite the store saying I do. It's also not...
  8. why does it say i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say i dont own it: I bought a game a while ago and it was working properly but then out of nowhere it gets deleted from my console and when i go to the store it doesn’t say i own it and it wasn’t returned because my...
  9. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  10. It says I own Doom Eternal on my Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I own Doom Eternal on my Library: I cannot play it and it says I need to buy it? how can I download that when I did not bought it on the first place? 18fac903-f1ff-4087-970e-a15be28ba3c2