It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

Discus and support It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JESMOKEALOT, Nov 21, 2020.

1. JESMOKEALOT
    JESMOKEALOT Guest

It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale

to earn reward quest

Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points

:)

JESMOKEALOT, Nov 21, 2020
  2. JDMDRIFT1993 Win User

Xbox Live

It is for the 50% black friday sale.
  3. Zingyathlet Win User

I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

Hey Its real i got a 4 euro One Just make sure to spend it 10 euro could get you a good game During black friday sale
  4. MartinManscher Win User

Titanfall Digital Deluxe

5. Jav0r Win User

Black fridqy

I think this was one of the worst Black Friday sales for games.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Black Friday plans

I don't plan on going out. I may pick up a few games from the Xbox Black Friday sale.
Thema:

1. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games - Similar Threads - says spend black

2. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  3. My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update: My xbox one screen is black and says there was a problem with the update I cant get out of this screen e11fb2b6-330c-46b2-bb18-6c88f3e936cf
  4. Why does my tenure says 4 years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my tenure says 4 years?: My both Microsoft, Skype, and Xbox Live accounts were created in June 4th 2013. 4 years ago (September-October 2016) is when I logged in to Windows 10 Xbox app. d6be47d8-0639-47b8-8d6b-0448e3b117cc
  5. Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preordered Series X on Nov 9 and now it is saying cancelled!: Like many other people, I preordered Series X on November 9th. When I purchased it, it said it would expedite ship and the ETA delivery was November 12th. I called Microsoft and they told me that...
  6. how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected: how do I loge into my microsoft account with out it saying another microsoft account is already connected to minecraft on playstation and with out it saying cannot login....
  7. Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-series-x wireless network keeps saying that its wired.: So i just picked up a new xbox series x from gamestop today 11/27/2020. I go to connect the wireless network and it connects fine. The console had a update and reset. Now the xbox says that it is...
  8. Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 shows login screen but its blank and then it says this.: why is this happening. [img] f278bfc7-c8c9-4b66-9a52-f02d7e3bbf10
  9. Says I can’t redeem code since I’m in the wrong region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Says I can’t redeem code since I’m in the wrong region: I have my xbox set to USA as its always been since thats where i originally bought jt and set it up, i was gifted a game dlc but when j entered the code to redeem it, it said i was in the wrong...
  10. My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?: My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this? I have tried unistalling Minecraft and resetting the store. But it still is having the same issue. This is a store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spend 50 on black friday game aale