It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

Discus and support It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do? 7e70b5cf-aa9e-42d2-8bed-1f8b59c66037 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunaTheMagicGirl86, Sep 28, 2019.

1. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do?

:)

LunaTheMagicGirl86, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Luna,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an error regarding the way that you're Microsoft account is setup.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our change your child’s Xbox privacy and
    online safety settings
    support article for steps involving adjustments for Xbox Live privacy features that may need to be enabled to access specific game modes within Minecraft.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Ebony Flintlock pistol not shown up

Hi there!

In order to qualify for the MixPot rewards your account would have to be properly set up.

To be sure this is taken care of what country do you currently live in and what country is your account set to?

Be sure to check the
    region changed guide
    and your
    billing and account info.

Is everything set to the location you currently live in?
  4. the arrow678 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

on Minecraft PE it says it’s because of my account settings and I can change them here, any idea how?
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Ebony Flintlock from Mixer not received

Hi there.

Unfortunately, we have determined that this account did not have the proper Mixer credentials at the time of the stream.

Not having everything linked up properly at the time for the stream would mean the account would not qualify for the promotion.

To set this up properly set up a Mixer account and then

link in to your Gamertag!

There will be plenty of other streams in the future and we do hope you are able to take advantage of future MixPots!

If you watched the stream with another account do please post back with that account!
  6. SwaggyPig10000 Win User

Help From Xbox Support 'Contacts

Hi!! I have had a few troubles with Minecraft, and I kept losing my worlds. A good friend of my brother informed me that if I signed my minecraft in to my x box account, I wouldn't lose worlds. However, I didn't have an account. So I used My mother's
    Microsoft Account to help set it up. I was so excited, but minecraft won't open. I have now been trying to open Minecraft for 3 days, but it always shoots me back to the homescreen. I decided that I would try to delete my x box account, but I can't. And
    I can't get in to minecraft to disconnect it from the account. Please Help!!!

-d Aistressed and disappointed user
Thema:

1. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly. - Similar Threads - says minecraft Microsoft

2. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360): So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my...
  3. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  4. Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed': Hi there, I purchased Minecraft back in 2012 and was looking to play the Windows 10 version as it's cross-platform. I saw that players who had purchased before Oct 2017 could get the game for...
  5. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing": Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  7. it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    it says i dont own minecraft: hey it says I don't have Minecraft as well but I do because I got it for free from the old xbox one edition of Minecraft which I got from around the release of the xbox one and because it says I...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the...
  9. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.: So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased it, and then logged out. I have downloaded...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One release date is "really close", says Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One release date is "really close", says Microsoft: I'm gonna sneak out of work early today so I can get started on my 'Westeros' world - can't wait ; ) 9072038d-27bb-4f74-9a49-748cc6268b91