It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox...

Discus and support It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im trying to login to xbox on forza horizon 5 and it says that I need internet even though im connected submitted by /u/Low_Lifeguard_9622 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Low_Lifeguard_9622, Jan 6, 2022.

1. It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox...

Im trying to login to xbox on forza horizon 5 and it says that I need internet even though im connected

submitted by /u/Low_Lifeguard_9622
    [link] [comments]

/u/Low_Lifeguard_9622, Jan 6, 2022
  2. dAkainub Win User

You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

im unable to connect to my console via smartglass app because my xbox is not connected to internet for some reason when I plug in etherned cable im getting a message you'll need internet to do this. its like endless loop
  3. Mister Beep Win User

it says Im connected to internet but it says Im not...

Hey SableJoker x,

Since this is an older thread, it is best that you post a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing. That way the community here can provide support tailored to you! Thanks! :)
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

UPnP can be checked in your router settings

Can you select "Check multiplayer connection" on your Xbox One between your network settings and after that is done hold down your triggers and bumpers on your controllers at the same time
  5. Vincanity007 Win User

ok i did that and i think it might be cause my UPD port 3544 is blocked, im not sure but i will try to fix it with my routers home page
  6. Vincanity007 Win User

i have tried the repower, even disconnect, uninstall games

i live in wisconsin, marengo

only one xbox i have

i have a engenius router

internet is fine

underneath the current internet settings it will say nat type but it doesnt say anything

its just really weird and it makes me scared
Thema:

It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox...

1. It says "You'll need the internet for this" even though im connected to internet on "xbox... - Similar Threads - says You'll need

2. How do we update Hitman 3 in Xbox app on PC when it says update pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we update Hitman 3 in Xbox app on PC when it says update pending?: The app tells me there is an update but nothing happens when I click it. f9cf6056-6464-40bf-83dc-5176f3fe9828
  3. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...
  4. Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, despite playing the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, despite playing the game...: I purchased Minecraft Java Edtion in 2014. I claimed the Windows 10 Bedrock Edition for free when free codes were given to those who owned Java Edition. I have played Windows 10 Bedrock Edition...
  5. Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery...: Just purchased a new Xbox Core wireless controller. Says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack. I am using it with games on my computer. Is there something wrong with the controller...
  6. 3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!: I was given a 3 day suspension in 1/11, that was due the expire on 1/14. At that time the enforcement site showed my suspension was served but my xbox was still telling me I was permanently...
  7. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  8. my account says it got permently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account says it got permently suspended: i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some...
  9. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...: I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email...
  10. msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth: Why is msfs such a [mod removed] every time I update. I can no longer launch a flight and you keep disconnecting me. I have 3 fiber lines to my house provided by 3 different providers. You keep...