It was not possible to process your rescue. Help.

Discus and support It was not possible to process your rescue. Help. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I went to redeem my points in the rewards and it appeared. It was not possible to process your rescue. We detected a problem with your account, and we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Ggtr455Yttttrt, Jan 11, 2021.

1. It was not possible to process your rescue. Help.

I went to redeem my points in the rewards and it appeared. It was not possible to process your rescue. We detected a problem with your account, and we were unable to process your request. What do I do?

:)

Ggtr455Yttttrt, Jan 11, 2021
  2. a tired old guy Win User

MW3 Lobby System

Its better than playing half a match 1 vs 6.

Think of yourself as backup, POSSIBLY coming to the rescue.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

Try to do this, uninstall and reinstall the game by doing so you will be loaded with the rescues of the claud, and it is possible that the world will appear again
  4. Mrs Bader Win User

Auto-muting? Help!

I know, it's so confusing compared to the 360! I get how to do it, but I feel like they made the whole process a little too complicated. That's my problem, though...Search and Rescue's my favorite gametype, LOL.
  5. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Hey can any of you give me game reviews ?

I guess ill be the jerk and say NO! Now that ive played the role of the bad guy someone else is sure to come to your rescue and help you out ;) lol
  6. LucasChalk Win User

Dns is not resolving xbox server names

I have contacted my internet service provider and gadget rescue but they couldn't help
Thema:

It was not possible to process your rescue. Help.

1. It was not possible to process your rescue. Help. - Similar Threads - was possible process

2. Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?: Hi there. I was fairly certain I had turned off recurring billing for the Xbox Game Pass for the PC as I no longer use it and need money for bills, but was surprised today to find a charge for the...
  3. Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving...: My Laptop specs are as follows : Device name Dell Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID E1753721-A5ED-432C-B29E-04B37D783CB3 Product ID...
  4. Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?: The Elite Series 2 controllers are incredibly unreliable. I’ve had the bumbers break twice, so I’ve had to send them to support which leaves me without my controller for 2-3 weeks. I just got back...
  5. help elite controller possible cabling problem

in XboX Insiders
    help elite controller possible cabling problem: so i got my elite controller 2 in late april of 2020, mainly to use with my pc but also with the xbox, i always use my controller plugged into my pc with the usb cable it came with, ive never had...
  6. You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...

in XboX Insiders
    You guys heard about the possibility of a new console?? Or the Xbox Exclusive, Indiana...: [IMG] submitted by /u/flyhousela [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one x HDR washing out picture possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x HDR washing out picture possible solution: Right so I may have a solution for HDR washing out and causing your TV to look like it's gone into power saving with backlighting turned off. I've been searching myself but never found the...
  8. Não é possivel processar seu pagamento [Mod Translation - It is not possible to process...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não é possivel processar seu pagamento [Mod Translation - It is not possible to process...: Nao consigo comprar um jogo com o cartao de crédito [Mod Translation - I can't buy a game with the credit card] ae57d737-a3ea-4546-8d60-6948f92e1759
  9. Possible bug in the power cycle process.

in XboX Insiders
    Possible bug in the power cycle process.: I've had multiple instances where I'll go to turn my xbox on via my media remote after hours of not using it the lights on it are off and as soon as a press my xbox button wake it. It acts like...
  10. (it was not possible to process the purchase, please contact us)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (it was not possible to process the purchase, please contact us): yesterday I tried to buy the game PUBG and the credit card locked by the bank because the bank thought that something happened for many attempts and now that I unlocked the credit card I am not...