It wont let me download a certain game

Discus and support It wont let me download a certain game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenjiVro, Jun 29, 2020.

1. /u/BenjiVro
    /u/BenjiVro Guest

I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in my insider content

submitted by /u/BenjiVro
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenjiVro, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User
  3. AdmittedEel2813 Win User

wont let me download

it is happening to me also....
  4. Redstone king25 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

I have a full gold subscription it just wont let me buy games with golds discount and it wont let me download games that are free with gold either.
  5. Mohammad Aufinator Win User

This offer is not valid in your Region, or has Expired

The code redeemed but wont let me download the game......
  6. Jacyintha Win User

wont let me download demo!!!

If the profile is under 18 you won't be able to download mature demos.

An alternative is to create a secondary free live account over the age of 18 and use that for mature demos.
Thema:

1. It wont let me download a certain game - Similar Threads - wont let download

2. It wont let me download my game on this computer...

in XBoX on Windows
    It wont let me download my game on this computer...: I just purchased Sea of Thieves here because of the 50% off offer they had, and after paying for it, I clicked "install" and this PC was not an option. The only available option was an old lapton...
  3. Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded: I bought a game digitally after losing the disc but it is telling me to put in the game disc even though i bought it digitally bf3b137d-4822-49e1-a3bb-88f6f45cd866
  4. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  5. wont let me download

in XBoX on Windows
    wont let me download: I accidentally deleted the game now the play store wont let me download it says it may not be fit for my computer. why cant I download it ? 43347961-04c0-4d85-beab-9484c0f6f20c
  6. Xbox x wont let me download anything and alot of the services wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x wont let me download anything and alot of the services wont show up: So im having a problem downloading my games its saying problem getting content. Live support said it might be because im a preview member 808c5663-4251-4466-b549-8c4a40afe79a
  7. Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play mw3 cant download my 360 profile: everytime i try to play mw3 multiplayer it brings up the xbox 360 menu to download my profile but says i cant becuase im not connected to xbox live 8be1b874-7153-4f3d-9c3f-29f4d11deefd
  8. wont let me download the game or even see the prices on xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me download the game or even see the prices on xbox one store: im trying to download BO2 through the xbox store and it doesnt have a buy button just a see price button and when i click it it wont load anything, i tryed it on the computer and it loads an error...
  9. my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user: my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no account cannot unload. I've been 3 days with...
  10. xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription: xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription 64e41004-1a53-454a-83fa-2f95b783f513