It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc

Discus and support It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] The game is installed fine on my xbox but when I go to install it on my PC this is what happens everytime apart from the first time I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Avalerion22, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Avalerion22
    Avalerion22 Guest

It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc [​IMG]

The game is installed fine on my xbox but when I go to install it on my PC this is what happens everytime apart from the first time I tried to install it where it downloaded 4.41mb and then stopped due to an error and now every time I try to install it this
    is the message I get. oh and my PC is up to date so thats not the issue

:)

Avalerion22, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc - Similar Threads - won't let install

2. Why won't it let me install this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it let me install this?: The website says install and play, but the dedicated store grey's out the option to install. The error says I'm not logged into a compatible device; despite being logged in on PC, the store and...
  3. 5 games say the instalation has stoped and they won't let you play them and it sucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 games say the instalation has stoped and they won't let you play them and it sucks: they won't let you play them and it really sucks that it won't work for Madden 18, call of duty WW2, and deer hunting relod e5ce4b5c-fcdb-48d8-8939-0510023634f5
  4. Won't let me install on my one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me install on my one: it says it's not part of the back compatible but the list states otherwise it is the disc also power cycled most recent update on system. 2da344ee-5322-4d2a-8c97-0e651e337f5f
  5. Won't let me install BC2 Ultimate Edition? What gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me install BC2 Ultimate Edition? What gives?: I am trying to install Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition but my XBOX One is telling me "This game isn't playable here" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. Xbox one won't let me install fable 3 need help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't let me install fable 3 need help please: Okay I'm having trouble installing fable 3. I've tried for so long and I just don't know what to do. Any help would be awesome. It will start installing but it doesn't do anything it just sits...
  7. Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!): This is horrible! Not only am I being ask repeatedly to give a phone number (I don't care if they promise not to call) I don't see the need to give so much information to download demos. Now that...
  8. bf4 won't let me install the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bf4 won't let me install the game: Ok trying to play the damn game but can not get pass the installation screen. Its the screen in the beginning that says a content install that will ensure optimal quality and game play is required...
  9. Won't Let Me Install Programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Let Me Install Programs: I can't install my new game let alone get free programs from the store. I'm stuck on "pending". How do I get out of this? It's annoying! c21408ec-b3d3-4255-a398-93b1efc629ad
  10. New Xbox one experience won't let me install external hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one experience won't let me install external hdd: I'm on the new Xbox experience and the Xbox won't format the new 1tb external HDD Usb 3.0 I have bought it's pretty annoying as its not working. It asks me to rename the hdd then it won't let me...