It wont let me join a minecraft realm

Discus and support It wont let me join a minecraft realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asiankid471, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asiankid471
    Asiankid471 Guest

When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through aka.ms/accountsettings. After that I did what it told me
    and clicked on the link it told and it went to the same thing. Another problem was when i opened the Xbox website and went on my profile it said my Request too long. Can anybody give me any help to resolve this?

:)

Asiankid471, Oct 7, 2019
  2. KoalaMan2016 Win User

Can't log in to xbox.com

thanks, this let me log in but i can't find the online safety tab? I want to join a realm in minecraft but it wont let me.
  3. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Ur account is up18

Did u try to restarting ur router?

Did u checked if restarting the game after u did the change !
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Good day.

You mean the realms?

You need to be connected to wifi to be able play on realms. Mobile connection wont let you connect to realms.

Also you need to have been invited by the owner of the realm.

If you mean server like Java edition, then you wont be able to join as its 2 different versions of the game.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
Thema:

1. It wont let me join a minecraft realm - Similar Threads - wont let join

2. Xbox wont let me do anything....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me do anything....: I have been having a problem with connecting to xbox live so i followed all your standard steps of doing the tests in network.... With no success to my never ending struggle.... I then proceeded...
  3. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  4. Wont let me record

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me record: Hello Xbox, im trying to record but it wont let me and ive tried the code thing but that didn't work but I will tell you this code 2184327190 and its an error, so could you try to fix it even if...
  5. Wont let me start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me start a party: My xbox one every since the update in August wont let me start or join a party. Ive tried restarting, hard restarting, unplugging, unplugging for 24 hours, and i checked to see if it was my...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  7. Wont let me join campaign matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me join campaign matches: howdo! got to rank 32 and decided to go for the ranked play achievement. got that fine after one game. but when i tried to rejoin campaign matches on normal after switching ranked play off it...
  8. Wont let me join or host online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me join or host online games: ok hi so i have an Xbox One S and at first it was fine and i could play just fine but all of a sudden it stopped letting me join online i thought it was my NAT type but its saying open nothing...
  9. i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...: it says i am connected to xbox live and are able to play games online but when i try and start a party to talk to my friends it works but my friends say when i send them an invite it wont let them...
  10. I just got my X1 to my college dorm but it wont let me join the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got my X1 to my college dorm but it wont let me join the wifi: Hey guys I need help to connect my X1 to my college dorms wifi. It wont fully connect to the wifi since I need to go to a web page to accept the wifi. 8072e230-a871-442c-b01d-05dc171fe272