It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One

Discus and support It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkkFlamezz, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DarkkFlamezz
    DarkkFlamezz Guest

I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything

:)

DarkkFlamezz, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Make sure that your computer has no pending updates before you install the game . Clear the cache and the try again . Also restart your modem just to make sure that you have the best connection that you can
  4. LloydWilliamsNG Win User

E105

I've had it all week it finally let me do a factory reset on it but now it wont let me install my digital purchases for that i get a brand new error
  5. ZNIPER ZA Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  6. SuprX BR Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi, its not a weird issue, try to launch another game, check if all ok, then try you game again, i think its launch ok, but if not, try a full reset on you console, holding power button for 10 secs n turning on again.
Thema:

1. It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One - Similar Threads - wont let launch

2. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  3. Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in: [img] [img] [img] I cant get xbox to let me add ANY accounts to the sign in screen. Talked to tech support they had me delete them because I couldn't login and now I cant even put them back on....
  4. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  5. Xbox apps and games wont let me talk

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps and games wont let me talk: On apps I cannot join parties (xbox beta, game bar amd companion) on companion it will not detect my audio or mic no matter if its USB or 3.5mm. I click to join parties and it loads but then...
  6. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  7. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...
  8. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...
  9. wont let me launch the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me launch the game: i have recently brought and installed a game, whenever i go to load up this game it will launch for 10 seconds and then bring me back to the home page meaning that i cannot get onto the game, can...
  10. Xbox One wont let me launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont let me launch games: Can someone out there please help me. I bought my new Xbox One with saved up money last Sunday as an early Christmas gift. It worked fine until Christmas morning when the servers went down in the...