It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One

Discus and support It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkkFlamezz, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DarkkFlamezz
    DarkkFlamezz Guest

I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything

:)

DarkkFlamezz, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Make sure that your computer has no pending updates before you install the game . Clear the cache and the try again . Also restart your modem just to make sure that you have the best connection that you can
  4. LloydWilliamsNG Win User

E105

I've had it all week it finally let me do a factory reset on it but now it wont let me install my digital purchases for that i get a brand new error
  5. ZNIPER ZA Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  6. SuprX BR Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi, its not a weird issue, try to launch another game, check if all ok, then try you game again, i think its launch ok, but if not, try a full reset on you console, holding power button for 10 secs n turning on again.
Thema:

1. It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One - Similar Threads - wont let launch

2. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  3. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me add any account back on my xbox: Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading...
  4. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  5. Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me us my visa card to buy a game: Wont let me buy a game with my visa card it has the cash on it 99769d4b-4adc-40f0-9188-3023e2650c28
  6. Madden NFL 19 wont let me play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden NFL 19 wont let me play it: I downloaded Madden NFL 19 on my xbox one. Now when I try to load the game it says error that I need to login with another account and keeps taking back to the app store....
  7. My Xbox One original console wont let me play any games. : Power issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One original console wont let me play any games. : Power issue: My Xbox One original console shuts off and power supply looses power and the conductors heading into the console are burning hot. No light or power untill full disconnection for 10 seconds. This...
  8. Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and installed a game off microsoft store, wont let me launch it: Hello, im having this weird problem. At first I thought the reason for this was that some xbox live services was limited tonight, and thought it'll work after they'll make every aspect of xbox...
  9. wont let me launch the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me launch the game: i have recently brought and installed a game, whenever i go to load up this game it will launch for 10 seconds and then bring me back to the home page meaning that i cannot get onto the game, can...
  10. Xbox One wont let me launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont let me launch games: Can someone out there please help me. I bought my new Xbox One with saved up money last Sunday as an early Christmas gift. It worked fine until Christmas morning when the servers went down in the...