It won't let me log in

Discus and support It won't let me log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, it won't let me log in to any of the Xbox applications and I have to talk from my phone every time I'm with a friend. I need help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Main KH7, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Main KH7
    Main KH7 Guest

It won't let me log in

Hello, it won't let me log in to any of the Xbox applications and I have to talk from my phone every time I'm with a friend. I need help.

:)

Main KH7, Oct 17, 2020
  2. ShadowMoonlight Win User

Minecraft won't let me log in

I can sign in the websites just fine, the only problem was with signing into minecraft. I will try to reach out to Minecraft forums or even Mojang support, thank you for the reply!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft won't let me log in

Hi Shadow,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for Android. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand
    Minecraft forums for more assistance. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Maka Win User

iOS app won't let me log in

Hey there CajolingBike480!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the iOS app. Our teams are currently aware of some trouble with this and are looking into it, thanks a ton for your patience!
  5. zLC Comiicz Win User

XBox sign in problems 0x800488fc

Still won't let me log in.
  6. Evillene Win User

Windows Live ID problem. Please help!

It also won't let me log in to Xbox.com. Please help fix this problem!
Thema:

It won't let me log in

1. It won't let me log in - Similar Threads - won't let log

2. Won't let me stay logged into my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me stay logged into my minecraft account: So earlier today it was glitching it wouldn-'t log in so I reset my password and was able to sign in after 2 tries now it's doing it again and all that comes up is the https://aka...
  3. Jump force won't let me log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force won't let me log in: Hi so im having an issue where i cant even get access to the game. It was working fine yesterday but today when i try to log in it wont let me past the title loading screen where it says jump...
  4. I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    I buy minecraft for windows 10 and when I open it it won't let me log in: I have bought minecraft, but when I open it and try to log in, I get that I have to purchase the complete game, even though I have already bought it, and I can't log in...
  5. Minecraft won't let me log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me log in: Hi! I've been trying for this past month to get my xbox account logged into minecraft, but it's still not working! I have an Android, the minecraft version is 1.14.30 and whenever i press the sign...
  6. Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?: Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on? 5ffdf940-b311-4309-af87-1de6c0a8435b
  7. No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...: la desinstale por error y ahora me dice que intente mas tarde por que hubo un error. [Translate by Mod] I uninstall it by mistake and now it tells me to try later because there was an error....
  8. Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?: Hi! So... I've been using the Xbox app a lot to talk with my friends and I have had a lot of problems. I'm not sure what's causing it, nor do I know a solution. (I have checked for solutions...
  9. It won't let me log in to play Mortal Kombat Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me log in to play Mortal Kombat Online: Hi I have Mortal Kombat 9/Complete Kollection. It will not let me play online. I already pay for XBOX Live. It let me play for exactly 1 day and now it keeps getting message saying I don't have...
  10. Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!: Hello, I recently was invited to the new Sea Of Thieves beta game so I downloaded the Insider Hub App and my cousin logged into his account (I wasn't aware he logged in because I was out) and...