It would be cool to be able to see the background picture

Discus and support It would be cool to be able to see the background picture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey IDK if anyone from the actual development team read this but I would love to if it's possible to be able to see the background picture on the xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Badstarx, Dec 14, 2019.

1. /u/Badstarx
    /u/Badstarx Guest

Hey IDK if anyone from the actual development team read this but I would love to if it's possible to be able to see the background picture on the xbox when you set a picture to be in the background. Like I button you can press and it would clear the dashboard in order to see the background

submitted by /u/Badstarx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Badstarx, Dec 14, 2019
  2. BLOODFRENZY187 Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

As soon as MS gets the hardware in the system fine tuned I'm sure we will start seeing the UI get smoothed out so hopefully pretty soon. And I would love to be able to have a cool background picture instead of just blackness.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Titanfall Update #4 now live

Good update,new background pictures,fun new game mode,i got a cool Titan burn card (nice feature).

Like it. :)
  4. L1ONATTACK Win User

Xbox Themes and Gamer Pics Discussion

Definitely need the option of themes, a photo, an achievement picture or a different colour for the background.

As Shaggy2000 said, some achievement pictures have a lot of detail and would make a great gamer picture or background.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What are the CONFIRMED exclusives?

Loving your forum picture would love this picture as my desktop background
  6. smileskybird Win User

So we can kind of customize our dashboard right?

All I want to do as add one of my favourite pictures to the Dashboard background like you can with 360. But heard you can only change the colour of the Dashboard background not put a picture? Is this true or will we have to wait for an update? If you can
    add a picture to the Dashboard background like for 360, they should allow you too for 1. M implies you can "personalize" your Xbox. Someone commented you may not be able to add a picture to the Dashboard background cuz the Tiles are live or something.
Thema:

1. It would be cool to be able to see the background picture - Similar Threads - cool able background

2. Xbox One X Gears Edition; cooling fan issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Gears Edition; cooling fan issues: My fan is an indecisive female that can’t choose if she wants to be heard full blast or just hum a tune. There are points in time when the fan speed quickly differs within a matter of seconds...
  3. Microsoft/Xbox screwing me out of a refund (not cool)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Xbox screwing me out of a refund (not cool): So Im making this for posterity as I wait another 24-72 hours for help I bought halo reach by mistake on the 6th, I had planned on getting the MC collection. I tried to refund it, and made a...
  4. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X vertical and cooling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X vertical and cooling.: There are alot of "aftermarket" cooling options for the Xbox One. My question is it a good idea for the health of the system to use these? Many of them being the triple fan setup through an...
  6. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  8. Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000: I have had this mic for about a year now, and it has worked just fine with amazing quality. However, over the last few weeks, the mic has been having issues. At first, it was only random, short...
  9. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  10. New update screen. very cool

in XboX Insiders
    New update screen. very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/bhrxz [link] [comments]