It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

Discus and support It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s sooo annoying when my game gets ruined by someone accidentally tapping the “cast to” button on YouTube. If there could be some form of password... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cykamaster444, May 12, 2020.

1. It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

It’s sooo annoying when my game gets ruined by someone accidentally tapping the “cast to” button on YouTube. If there could be some form of password for new devices, then that would be great.

submitted by /u/cykamaster444
    [link] [comments]

/u/cykamaster444, May 12, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

you tub fall out 4

Sounds like someone was trying to cast YouTube to your Xbox while you were playing.

In the YouTube smartphone app, there would be a https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3230451?hl=en in the corner that lets you output the video to your Xbox, among other supported devices.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox Smartglass app

@LTA Soldier - That would definitely be a good feature to have. An "only stream game clips on Wi-Fi" option would solve that.

The YouTube app on the Xbox One does casting, which is pretty cool. It works the same way as the Chromecast. I agree with the OP though. It would be cool if you could display photos and videos on your TV via your phone through the Xbox One.
  4. iacopo93 Win User

Casting to xbox one

same problem when I try to cast youtube videos from chrome to xbox one x
  5. KoreVirus-7E452D96-C Win User

My Upload Outreach Program Entry!

Nice video. One thing I noticed most of these videos is that they can afford an xbox one... Outreach seemed to be for ones who would like but are saving and trying. Could be wrong. Btw nice video tho,
  6. Simflyr51 Win User

How do you get the Fallout 4 Ford Truck?

It would be nice if the video on youtube would make that clear... :(
Thema:

It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

1. It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox. - Similar Threads - nice control cast

2. It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.: If you could put a password on your Xbox whenever a new device wants to cast a YouTube video, that would be great. It sucks when someone hits the “cast to” button and I’m playing a game and then...
  3. Bedrock Beta 1.16.0.60 map visual glitch, looks pretty nice though!

in XboX Insiders
    Bedrock Beta 1.16.0.60 map visual glitch, looks pretty nice though!: [IMG] submitted by /u/RedTigerReal [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Pocket Edition not playing nicely.: Hi all, With the corona lockdown, I got my oldest daughter minecraft pocket edition for her iPad to play with her friends from school to let them keep in touch. She's also excited about the idea...
  5. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. It would be nice to make the black background in my games and apps changeable and have a...

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice to make the black background in my games and apps changeable and have a...: submitted by /u/Slyder76 [link] [comments]
  7. An update all option would be nice

in XboX Insiders
    An update all option would be nice: I have auto updates on but my games don’t always auto update. Coming home from work today and I had to manually select “update” on 7 games in my update section While it’s not a long process it...
  8. [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...: [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice if it could be customized, and the configuration could be quickly switched. I hope this function can be...
  9. Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest [link] [comments]
  10. What a nice surprise....

in XboX Insiders
    What a nice surprise....: I'm in the Beta ring and did that Alpha-skip form thing awhile ago. But still not received any message from Xbox/Microsoft, so I thought still in Beta. I happen to be int the insider app to see...