Item Refund

Discus and support Item Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Musicbro27, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Musicbro27
    Musicbro27 Guest

Item Refund

A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the game and started playing that. When the refund day came I
    was refunded for the Xbox version not the PC version like I requested. I'm just wondering if they could switch the refund and give the Xbox version back.

:)

Musicbro27, Jan 8, 2019
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Item Refund

I would contact
    Xbox Billing Support
    . let them know about your situation and they should be able to set you straight!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Item Refund

Hey Bro thanks for keeping in touch.

Actually the correct and only way to process refunds is through our Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    page since neither us here on Xbox Support Forums or Xbox Support Phone Agents can process refunds. We understand that there was a mistake on the refund page so we suggest responding to that email you got since the refund team is the only ones with the correct
    tools to look into this and possibly correcting it. We appreciate the patience and the understanding, give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

Item Refund

A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the game and started playing that. When the refund day
    came I was refunded for the Xbox version not the PC version like I requested. I'm just wondering if they could switch the refund and give the Xbox version back.
    Hello Musicbro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums if you want to submit another
    refund
    and explain to them what happened or contact
    Xbox Support
    . because there nothing much we can do sorry

thanks

Shane
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Item Refund

You would only be refunded for the purchase ID number you filled in on the form. Could it be you entered the incorrect ID number. You should be able to reply to the email that gave you your refund decision and explain to them a mistake was made
  6. Musicbro27 Win User

Item Refund

Welp... After going through support I just found the email Microsoft gave me. They probably didn't read the note the support person put on there since they said I can't get another refund. And now it's too late to refund the PC version... So I guess I'm
    stuck with it
Thema:

Item Refund

1. Item Refund - Similar Threads - Item Refund

2. 65gb mystery item downloading

in XboX Insiders
    65gb mystery item downloading: Any idea what this is or how I can find out? http://i.imgur.com/CYT3HTg.jpg edit: patience is a virtue and all, should have just waited for it to complete. It was Fallout 76 trial. Meh...
  3. Creating Items for Avatar Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating Items for Avatar Store: How can I create and send items to be included on the Avatar store? I am referring to items such as Hats, Tshirts, Masks etc. Thanks. a3bd0944-a7fe-4cf3-8cf3-c1746671f8e5
  4. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...
  5. speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item: i spent all yesterday speak to customer assistant try resolve issues on fault item turn around speak to me rude away and put the phone and my unsoft account as block now...
  6. Refund for digital item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for digital item: my 13 year old son bought 5000 cod points for 39.99 and I would like a refund because it’s without my permission bbda5ea4-0486-486f-8279-45268ec345f3
  7. Refund of item or Steam Key as no population on W10 servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of item or Steam Key as no population on W10 servers.: Hello, I am writing to either obtain a refund for my Halo Wars 2 ultimate Edition that I purchased last year or being granted a steam code so the multi-player function is not useless like it...
  8. need a refund on few items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund on few items: hi i was wondering why there isn't email or text confirmations on a purchase's because my child has spent a large amount on my xbox and don't know if they do refunds ???? can someone please help...
  9. Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this: The progress of my game remains the same but my character'a save shows as level 1 in every field and I am 22% done with story and 21% completion on the overall game and 6h and 22mins of time...
  10. season pass and micro DLC items refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    season pass and micro DLC items refunds: during my period of time playing call of duty ghosts i was deranked by a modder/hacker within the online community i had messaged infinity ward support team, on roughly 20th march 2014 and they...