Item Refund

Discus and support Item Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Musicbro27, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Musicbro27
    Musicbro27 Guest

Item Refund

A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the game and started playing that. When the refund day came I
    was refunded for the Xbox version not the PC version like I requested. I'm just wondering if they could switch the refund and give the Xbox version back.

:)

Musicbro27, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Item Refund

1. Item Refund - Similar Threads - Item Refund

2. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  3. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  4. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  5. speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    speak to rude way by xbox support agency caused i ask for a refund on fault item: i spent all yesterday speak to customer assistant try resolve issues on fault item turn around speak to me rude away and put the phone and my unsoft account as block now...
  6. Refund for digital item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for digital item: my 13 year old son bought 5000 cod points for 39.99 and I would like a refund because it’s without my permission bbda5ea4-0486-486f-8279-45268ec345f3
  7. Refund of item or Steam Key as no population on W10 servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of item or Steam Key as no population on W10 servers.: Hello, I am writing to either obtain a refund for my Halo Wars 2 ultimate Edition that I purchased last year or being granted a steam code so the multi-player function is not useless like it...
  8. need a refund on few items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund on few items: hi i was wondering why there isn't email or text confirmations on a purchase's because my child has spent a large amount on my xbox and don't know if they do refunds ???? can someone please help...
  9. Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this: The progress of my game remains the same but my character'a save shows as level 1 in every field and I am 22% done with story and 21% completion on the overall game and 6h and 22mins of time...
  10. season pass and micro DLC items refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    season pass and micro DLC items refunds: during my period of time playing call of duty ghosts i was deranked by a modder/hacker within the online community i had messaged infinity ward support team, on roughly 20th march 2014 and they...