Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

Discus and support Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it. I left a few games/updates paused to give... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mendicantbs, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it.

I left a few games/updates paused to give priority to a game that was at the bottom of the queue (the game is Control btw). I update my console. After it finishes I go to My Game & Apps to check the download percentage. The game is there, but all the items I paused aren’t. In the past builds I’ve seen the items reappear after I download a game or an update but nothing so far.

submitted by /u/mendicantbs
    [link] [comments]

/u/mendicantbs, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox faulty or television the problem?

Is it possible that your console is downloading/updating in the background?

I found that when there are items in my download queue, and the console starts unpacking completely downloaded games/updates, some games start lagging.

So check that your download queue is empty or paused when you start playing.
  3. r0s3f4m Win User

Xbox faulty or television the problem?

Is it possible that your console is downloading/updating in the background?

I found that when there are items in my download queue, and the console starts unpacking completely downloaded games/updates, some games start lagging.

So check that your download queue is empty or paused when you start playing.
    Yeah i feel its the actual game im not downloading anything nor is there anything in queue
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Pause download issue

You can click on Pause All if you go on queue when you update or download any games or updates. You will see on this screec Cancel ALL button and Pause ALL button.
  5. Dkesh87 Win User

Game download status keeps disappearing

even i have the same problem....i had few 360 and xbox one games updates pending and it was paused. Now after the new fall update i dont see them in queue, i have to go to store to install then it disappears after system restart. strange thing is i am unable
    to open bf1 and for honor it says " not ready yet battlefield 1 needs to finish installing or show ready to install before you can launch it ( 0x80270300)...
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Download queue disappeared after restart.

Sorry to hear it. First, to fix the random signing out issue you should just delete then redownload your gamertag.

For the problem with the game let's please try a factory reset to see if that helps. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.

Please first delete the game though before starting the reset to clear out any bug that may exist on the download
Thema:

Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

1. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build. - Similar Threads - Items paused download

2. Incorrectly displayed items in queue.

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrectly displayed items in queue.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kwolf21 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing minecraft item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecraft item: I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm italian) 5ebc2103-4069-441f-8d9a-0f2bf4456e27
  4. Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item: I got a minecraft code for 1000 minecoins and i redeemed it. I haven't received my minecoins after 2 weeks. What do i do 36cb2a76-1d90-4e50-9b11-e8914e9a9ed5
  5. Unable to copy or move items from external to internal drive

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to copy or move items from external to internal drive: This began after the Rock Band fix. I get an error that StorageManagement is taking too long to start. It is 100% reproducible and rebooting doesn't help. The only workaround is to factory reset...
  6. Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age DLC items impossible to obtain: I am trying to obtain free DLC for Dragon Age: Origins. The DLC would normally sync to the Dragon Age Keep and let me download it through the game. The Dragon Age servers are currently down and...
  7. Do you have any Xbox collector items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have any Xbox collector items?: I have an old 360 lanyard from a few years ago! Other then that I don't have much gear, I mainly put my money into games and consoles haha! I still have my 360 console!...
  8. Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]

in XBoX on Windows
    Code eingeloest aber das Item nicht erhalten[Code redeemed but did not receive the item]: Hey Liebe Community ich habe den Code vom "Rogue Spiderknight" im Xbox Live Store am PC eingeloest und es ist auch der Xbox Account mit meinem Epickonto verbunden aber habe es nicht erhalten und...
  9. Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.: I bought several things on the Minecraft Marketplace roughly six months ago, it was all linked to my xbox account because most of it was purchased on my xbox. Recently installed the mobile version...
  10. Purchased Items in Minecraft are no longer there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Items in Minecraft are no longer there.: I purchased skin packs and textures for Minecraft, ive had them for a while now, and i loved them.. but just the other day, since the update, i have nothing. Only the original Mincraft texture is...