Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

Discus and support Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it. I left a few games/updates paused to give... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mendicantbs, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it.

I left a few games/updates paused to give priority to a game that was at the bottom of the queue (the game is Control btw). I update my console. After it finishes I go to My Game & Apps to check the download percentage. The game is there, but all the items I paused aren’t. In the past builds I’ve seen the items reappear after I download a game or an update but nothing so far.

submitted by /u/mendicantbs
    [link] [comments]

/u/mendicantbs, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Dkesh87 Win User

Game download status keeps disappearing

even i have the same problem....i had few 360 and xbox one games updates pending and it was paused. Now after the new fall update i dont see them in queue, i have to go to store to install then it disappears after system restart. strange thing is i am unable
    to open bf1 and for honor it says " not ready yet battlefield 1 needs to finish installing or show ready to install before you can launch it ( 0x80270300)...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Purchases on the Web go to my old console

Queue a download on the website. Then on the console go to your active downloads and select the download by pressing A. Then choose "Download All Items". You shouldn't get that message anymore after that.
  4. Danno McK. Win User

Downloading with Season Pass

After you've started the download, the item is in your Download History. If you go to your account's Download History, you can re-download it and it goes into the regular download Queue.
  5. maxen Win User

Some technical questions about downloads

Yeah, you can hit pause download from the queue. It's pretty easily done and you can resume anytime.

System updates cannot be paused, but those are typically much smaller anyway so you would easily be able to complete those in the timeframe you were mentioning earlier.
  6. Frathos Win User

Can't play while a game is updating

I have seen issues with trying to start a game while a different game is being updated in the download queue. This is probably occurring because the console is giving IO priority to the game download being saved to the harddrive and therefore making the
    read attempt to start a different game timeout. The solution I use to work around that issue is to go into the download queue and pause all downloads, then I can start my other game(s). Remember to go back to the queue later and resume the downloads.

Good luck!
Thema:

Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

1. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build. - Similar Threads - Items paused download

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. Gifting Games/items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Games/items: I tried to buy V-Bucks for my son and it would not let me gift them to him. All answers to my previous question are saying I can. However, since that thread was locked (NOT HELPFUL IF I HAVE A...
  4. In-game currency gift item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game currency gift item: So I sent my friend some gold bars for Red Dead Redemption 2 and he is not getting it in the game. 493db29d-cc29-468c-8e6e-e6115801567d
  5. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  6. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.: Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f
  7. Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...: Viac ako mesiac sa nemôžem dostáť k zakúpenému obsahu v hre GTA V, ktorý hrejem na X Box One X Kúpil som si niekoľko kariet shark card a kupil som auto z názvom [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]...
  8. Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold and items I bought on minecraft: My xbox gold has stopped and has wiped what I bought on Minecraft store how do i get it back 623af90e-7350-42c2-a357-8a9c3846787b
  9. Purchased same item twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased same item twice: Hello, In December 2018, I bought Minecraft starter edition for my son from the store. Yesterday, I wanted to install this on a different device, but I accidentally bbought the same item again....
  10. all of my items of fortnite have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all of my items of fortnite have disappeared: hello guys, my name is arthur and i am a player of fortnite. recently i haved a problem who makes me angry because all my items on this game disappeared. this problem started when i linked my xbox...