It's a trap

Discus and support It's a trap in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to complete this OP 4aa772f0-a2b4-43f1-bbfc-fe27b077fbe2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SP scumpatrol, May 5, 2015.

1. It's a trap

Does anyone know how to complete this OP

:)

SP scumpatrol, May 5, 2015
  2. SiegeCaptain
    SiegeCaptain Guest
    Looking for Gaming Buddies!

"It's a trap!" -Admiral Ackbar

SiegeCaptain, May 5, 2015
  3. When Creepy Comes To Xbox. It's a trap o_O

IT'S A TRAP!!!!111!!1!!1111one!!!!11!

KOtheOGODHDSHOT, May 5, 2015
  4. It's a trap

Spot 20 enemies within winning games

-Max

[GM] MaxChaos, May 6, 2015
  5. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Spawn Protection

Spawn trapping is an abusive system . . . a nasty cycle. Once players get a hand of the spawning in a certain map, expect there to be trapped. Trap or be trapped.
  6. ArchlordVampiro Win User

How am I able to enchant stuff with EMPTY SOUL GEMS, if it's only supposed to work with filled soul gems?

Get Soul Trap magic or get a weapon that has Soul Trap in it. This will trap a soul into a gem. You cant trap humans unless you got Black Soul Gems.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Mcomm bashing might make its way to BF4 as well as Metro in second DLC possibly

^^I guess your 209-0 friend was playing CTF? Spawn trapping is the name of any FPS. Trap them or youll be trapped. I am talking trap, not spawn kill.
  8. MS Win8 Games Win User

Updating numbers after blowing up traps with dynamite. yes or no?

The number of traps should indeed be updated if your explosion kills the trap. I just tested this in Adventure mode. However, I did notice that if the explosion just reveals a trap but doesn't get rid of the trap, the numbers will remain as the trap is still
    there but it's just now visible.
  9. ScorpionReaver-AAB0E Win User

Daedric Bow Help.

Soul trap or fiery soul trap is a MUST on my bow.

Sneak attack + soul trap = nighty night :)
Thema:

It's a trap

1. It's a trap - Similar Threads - trap

2. trapped in win 10 beta

in XBoX on Windows
    trapped in win 10 beta: im trapped in the win 10 beta i cant get out uninstalled dun enrolled restarted the store nothing deleted files nothing please help me f6cb89d2-99cd-414f-80d7-225dfbee1f51
  3. Trapped in update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trapped in update loop: Was installing latest update for Xbox when I got the "something went wrong" message. Download and verification of update were complete. Applying update was where it failed. Total progress was 52%....
  4. Help ! Fortnite traps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help ! Fortnite traps: hi does anyone no what to do when you can't remove traps and walls in save the world fortnight adec6a57-cdaf-4958-9739-76545da60e53
  5. Gears of War 2 / Discrimination / traps / always Mexican host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 / Discrimination / traps / always Mexican host: first of all I want to say that since 2005 I am in xbox live my current profile is 12 years old and previously I had a profile the first one I had of 3 years , I have played the gears of war since...
  6. World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap: WoT World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap Check out this E25 Tank Madness This guy has no self preservation - Bring it On! [MEDIA] What do you think of the E25 ?...
  7. Disney Infinity 3.0 in Taiwan market is a trap!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity 3.0 in Taiwan market is a trap!: Taiwan Xbox one market has gold member special offer for inifinty 3.0. While 3.0 requires 2.0 to serve as core, there's NO WAY to purchase 2.0 here via both digital/physical channels! i've to...
  8. Skylanders: Trap Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders: Trap Team: Hello Forums, Game: Skylanders: Trap Team Problem: Game does not have the option to 'Pin to Home' Steps to reproduce: Xbox Home screen, select 'Games' on the top selections, tap 'My Games',...
  9. Trapped in update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trapped in update: Okay, Ive tried everything I can think of and Ive searched thoroughly and I feel like im the only one to ever have this problem. Im stuck in a failed update cycle. And not just a regular one where...
  10. getting spawn trapped in cod aw

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting spawn trapped in cod aw: I'm really sick of spawn trappers In cod aw as it makes it pretty sucky and boring so I was wondering what can be done to these players c7213ccb-a5e7-4ea1-b22a-8e944902dc25