It's all in the name (or is it)

Discus and support It's all in the name (or is it) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine originally was warriornjal, used that from the late 90's till last year. The Njal in the name is the name I go by as a Viking re-enactor (closest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Njal the Blue, May 11, 2019.

1. It's all in the name (or is it)

Mine originally was warriornjal, used that from the late 90's till last year. The Njal in the name is the name I go by as a Viking re-enactor (closest to my real name) and warrior because that is what I do in re-enactment. I dropped the warrior last year
    because gamertags were popping up with warrior all over the place. So I became , derived from the name already explained and the fact that I wear a lot of blue, both real world and re-enactment world and that my football team (soccer) play in
    royal blue.

:)

Njal the Blue, May 11, 2019
Thema:

It's all in the name (or is it)

1. It's all in the name (or is it) - Similar Threads - name

2. changing club name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing club name: Hi I would like to change the name of my club ive already changed it once. I would like to change it again because lately ive been getting strange mail from trolls. I have already changed...
  3. I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...: How do i transfer one account name to another account of mine ebbffa8a-2984-4b2d-a09d-dae90cbac86a
  4. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  5. İsim Değişikliği - Name Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    İsim Değişikliği - Name Change: Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan kullanıcıların hesap adını meşgul etmemeleri...
  6. DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I've just moved into a new house and I can't get my xbox one to connect to the interent when using the cable. I can however connect to the wifi of the house, but whenever I plug in the cable,...
  7. Changer de nom gratuitement [Translation - Change your name for free]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changer de nom gratuitement [Translation - Change your name for free]: Pk on peut pas changé son speudo deux fois pare ans comme sur la PS4 et sa ramènerait plus de personne sur la xbox svp dite oui -------- [Mod Translation - PK you can not changed its nickname...
  8. Change name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change name: how do i change the name that comes out on the screen, it says my old name and i want a new one 3322edb6-7237-45d8-96c6-e902a0caa973
  9. Unwanted name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted name change: Why would my gamer tag be changed? Is this gamer tag offensive and thats why i have to pay or was it simply a money grab? 70c3a787-771c-4cf6-9bbc-74c02f1e4c86
  10. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...