It's all in the name (or is it)

Discus and support It's all in the name (or is it) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mine originally was warriornjal, used that from the late 90's till last year. The Njal in the name is the name I go by as a Viking re-enactor (closest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Njal the Blue, May 11, 2019.

1. It's all in the name (or is it)

Mine originally was warriornjal, used that from the late 90's till last year. The Njal in the name is the name I go by as a Viking re-enactor (closest to my real name) and warrior because that is what I do in re-enactment. I dropped the warrior last year
    because gamertags were popping up with warrior all over the place. So I became , derived from the name already explained and the fact that I wear a lot of blue, both real world and re-enactment world and that my football team (soccer) play in
    royal blue.

:)

Njal the Blue, May 11, 2019
Thema:

It's all in the name (or is it)

1. It's all in the name (or is it) - Similar Threads - name

2. Brawl Stars Name Hack

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Brawl Stars Name Hack: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  3. Brawl Stars Name Hack

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Brawl Stars Name Hack: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  4. IMVU Generator Name

in XBoX TV Hardware
    IMVU Generator Name: web AUGUST UPDATED! IMVU Hack Credit Free Download IMVU Hack No Human Verification Or Survey
  5. Three letter name Jam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three letter name Jam: Hi, is it possible to get the three letter word Jam as my gamertag? 42a97e13-1745-4041-83b1-5b5e9f97d840
  6. Xbox name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox name: Do anyone knows what your console name was before you changed it? 918182f6-f77f-4417-9993-3e662804d03e
  7. I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player: so i just wanted to change my name but the name is taken by a person with no games no achievments and hes just never online is it possible that microsoft can delete the account or should i just...
  8. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]: Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen. Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl ik dat niet gedaan heb en dat ik 10 euro...
  9. my name was stole by xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my name was stole by xbox: i had it but they took it-why https://www.copyrighted.com/work/lsMoBtWvaUGCeCX1 39cb9185-8512-4f39-b64f-5042a4a4c653
  10. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been...