Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the...

Discus and support Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Consistently have this problem of my Series X booting up in 480p mode causing me to restart the console to try and get it working normally. Sometimes a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, Jul 22, 2021.

1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the...

Consistently have this problem of my Series X booting up in 480p mode causing me to restart the console to try and get it working normally. Sometimes a simple reboot isnt enough and I have to work around with the TV to fix it. Its annoying and its been going on for 8 months.

submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

/u/javycane, Jul 22, 2021
  2. tejo chase Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

The actual name is Xbox. Then the series name is added for each version for instance series x will be the power house (and most expensive) Xbox then if and when they bring out a cheaper slightly less powerful version it will still be called Xbox followed
    by series ? (Maybe S or A) then they may even bring out a third again still called Xbox followed by series D maybe for digital. All guessing at the moment except for the Xbox Series X which is the one thats been announced.
  3. UGIxMartyr Win User

Consistent Disconnection from XBL (this hasnt been solved yet..Ive checked)

LMMFAO ITS BEEN 8 DAYS AND YOU PEOPLE STILL HAVENT CAME UP WITH AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM...OK I WOULD LIKE 3 MONTHS FREE BECAUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
  4. Captain Cromy Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

At some point, I plan on getting a series 2 controller. Sadly, my series 1 was replaced after about three months, and then that one did not last more than six months. Because of this, I have been hesitant to buy the series 2, but once the Series X comes
    out I will probably pick one up.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox one x

Because its been replaced with the Series X. Maintaining prduction lines is very expensive, so they stop making them when they have a successor. Just save a little longer for a Series X
Thema:

1. Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the... - Similar Threads - been months are

2. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...: This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments]
  3. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc
  4. Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months.: TLDR: Xbox issues that haven't been fixed for several updates now feels odd :/ I felt the need to talk about my issues with the preview program that extends farther than simply "issues" expected...
  5. : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.: : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month. On the 29th of March 2021, I sent my new Xbox series x controller over to Microsoft for repairs due to a...
  6. How do I move up in rings? I've been in Omega for months

in XboX Insiders
    How do I move up in rings? I've been in Omega for months: I've been in Omega for a while, how do I move up? submitted by /u/Lt_Dead_Kittens [link] [comments]
  7. Been charged for Microfsoft Ultimate 2 months in a row now.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Been charged for Microfsoft Ultimate 2 months in a row now.: Hi there, Don't know if anyone else has/had this problem, I upgraded and went to game pass ultimate last year, sorted it all out so I don't have to pay anything until March 2023 with the £1 game...
  8. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  9. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...: I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now submitted by /u/MakePetscop2 [link] [comments]
  10. Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?: Game clips and screenshots can't be uploaded like 99% of the time, and even if it says it's uploaded, they can't be shared to the feed or anywhere else. Me and my Xbox friends have had this...