It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

Discus and support It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's this image [mod removed] f2b2a6cc-be34-402c-b206-f995bbaa964b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VaporishTooth89, Nov 21, 2020.

1. It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

It's this image

[mod removed]

:)

VaporishTooth89, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Sayann X Win User

Custom pfp

Hello, at the moment, services are disrupted due to COVID-19. You have to be patient and start again later, it will work
  3. denis97g Win User

Custom pfp

there's not a date yet. Likely when things will get a bit better.
  4. GTBOSS500 Win User

Custom pfp

i can't wait in tell thay fix that, but i see no date on that.
  5. amaz c Win User

Custom pfp

I think it takes as long until our normal live continues and everyone have to go to work/school again. As long as everyone‘s at home gaming, server will be overloaded.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Custom pfp

Hi D13v,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately, there is no time frame as to when they will be back up. We recommend keeping an eye on the
    support site. As any updates will be posted there.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing...

1. It's been a couple days and xbox is still verifying my new custom pfp there is nothing... - Similar Threads - been couple days

2. My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.: [IMG] submitted by /u/turtleii1 [link] [comments]
  3. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...: so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link] [comments]
  4. is it possible to buy XBox for which the warranty period has been already started?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    is it possible to buy XBox for which the warranty period has been already started?: Hello, I live in Belarus and have bought the Xbox One X. SN:003422194117 The package and console itself seems to be new. But when I added it to 'my devices' on Microsoft site I found that...
  5. Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming: Am I missing a step? I'm hearing from other threads, that console streaming is pretty much for all insiders in the U.S., which includes me. I've downloaded the insider Hub app on PC and Xbox. I've...
  6. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  7. Why hasn't my rewards been added to my account I just did that survey a couple of hours ago.

in XBoX Rewards
    Why hasn't my rewards been added to my account I just did that survey a couple of hours ago.: i just did your survey and my points haven't been added yet what can I do. 5f4a15e8-f097-40b7-8985-95004955e3fb
  8. I haven't gotten my credits yet it's been a couple of weeks and i have not heard anything from ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't gotten my credits yet it's been a couple of weeks and i have not heard anything from ...: my address is correct and from what i can see i'm not the only one suffering from this issue a reply would be nice! 8ee0561e-a34e-4cbe-9878-ceb0eaf7197f
  9. FH3 hasn't been able to launch for the past couple of days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 hasn't been able to launch for the past couple of days.: FH3 has been unable to launch for the past couple of days, anybody else having problems? The game has worked properly for more than a year, it seems like a server issue???? Thanks, Tim...
  10. My Xbox hasn't been updated for a couple of months at the most, but when I try to, it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox hasn't been updated for a couple of months at the most, but when I try to, it doesn't ...: When we try to update the Xbox, it either shuts itself off, or freezes. My older brother said that it may be a system or corrupted Hardcover error. We can't sell it because it's too old, but we...