It's fixed...well kinda

Discus and support It's fixed...well kinda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start. Go out and illuminate. praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014.

1. It's fixed...well kinda

multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start.

Go out and illuminate.

praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.

:)

ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Frostman2531
    Frostman2531 Guest
    xbox one seems to be messing up...

nope and it seems to have fixed its self. kinda weird but oh well

Frostman2531, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Research Tree - Well kinda

Hi all, I was browsing the forums yesterday and some suggested we get a research tree up and running, I haven't made a tree yet but I found a list of all projects, their descriptions, their prerequisite, cost, speed and result (ie what you can build/research
    next).

Be warned this may contain spoilers to some research that won't appear until later in the game.

Click me : XCOM Enemy Unknown Research Projects / Early Research Tree : Click me

Hope it helps

Jokul81, Jun 10, 2014
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Cheers for the info, I just realized what I haven't researched for the G.
  5. Jokul81 Win User

Ps. Can someone tell me how to keep blank lines in my post, this was supposed to be edited better than this.
  6. Frostman2531 Win User

xbox one seems to be messing up...

nope and it seems to have fixed its self. kinda weird but oh well
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox one unable to maintain xbox live connection since recent "upgrade"

Well , I gotta agree with support , it is your router , kinda , its xbox ones fault for being kinda picky (too picky really) but your using a "gateway " (modem and router) and they don't play well with xbox live for some reason and this has been majorly
    exposed after the update...get a modem only and a gaming router that does UPNP well (Netgear is the most xbox friendly imo) , if your in doubt , get it somewhere you can return it if it dosent fix it (it will fix it) plus your probably renting that arris
    from your isp anyway....
  8. UltimaNylocke Win User

Xbox One brightness decreased? Help needed

Ok so we figured it out. You were kinda right, but also kinda wrong. Well uh, apparently something happened with the power yesterday and I didn't notice and the TV went into some kind of power saving mode. We fixed it. So you were right about it being the
    TV just not in that way. Thank you for your help though!
Thema:

It's fixed...well kinda

1. It's fixed...well kinda - Similar Threads - fixed kinda

2. How do you fix a family member error to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix a family member error to login?: My son cannot login to his account because it keeps saying theres an error with this account. I've logged into my account and searched for any issues and there's nothing on mine or his account...
  3. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  4. Account fix error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fix error: What does it mean when you have an account error? c0173b2f-faa4-436c-ae68-d6c8b2d9bcd6
  5. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  6. Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]: Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite, alguém pode ajudar [Translation-I need to fix my elite Xbox controller, can someone help] ee035422-6a04-44c1-8c04-472d40289c32
  7. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this?: I know what is wrong: My console is flagged because i made too many accounts out of confusion. Oops. Every account i have made gets locked. Is there any way this can be fixed? Something like a...
  8. How to fix xbox that turns on and then turns off a couple seconds later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox that turns on and then turns off a couple seconds later?: So I tried everything everything seems find.So heres the thing the past months its been whistling and freezing,being unrespondsive,heating up alot.I realized this morning it was on because I left...
  9. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  10. Xbox one console/Remote "Kinda" freezing! Fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console/Remote "Kinda" freezing! Fixes?: Hello! I bought my Xbox one the 10th of Feb 2014 ( I play Bf4 and Titanfall ) and its been working FINE all this time! But ive recently come into contact with some sort of bug: Sometimes when I...