It's fixed...well kinda

Discus and support It's fixed...well kinda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start. Go out and illuminate. praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014.

1. It's fixed...well kinda

multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start.

Go out and illuminate.

praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.

:)

ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Frostman2531
    Frostman2531 Guest
    xbox one seems to be messing up...

nope and it seems to have fixed its self. kinda weird but oh well

Frostman2531, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Research Tree - Well kinda

Hi all, I was browsing the forums yesterday and some suggested we get a research tree up and running, I haven't made a tree yet but I found a list of all projects, their descriptions, their prerequisite, cost, speed and result (ie what you can build/research
    next).

Be warned this may contain spoilers to some research that won't appear until later in the game.

Click me : XCOM Enemy Unknown Research Projects / Early Research Tree : Click me

Hope it helps

Jokul81, Jun 10, 2014
Thema:

It's fixed...well kinda

1. It's fixed...well kinda - Similar Threads - fixed kinda

2. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...
  3. Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?: I did some tinkering with my profile recently and blocked followers/strangers to remove them and deleted posts of those I added. I also deleted some game clips and screenshots as well as posts of...
  4. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  5. Unable to find NAT type FIXED?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to find NAT type FIXED?: So I was getting that error all morning, got home from work tonight and just gave it a shot and it worked immediately. On WiFi and with decent cellular service it worked amazingly! Can't wait to...
  6. Xbox One S Down But Not Out. No apparent fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Down But Not Out. No apparent fix.: Last week my Xbox One S froze up and stopped working, during a game of Rainbow 6. Ever since, my xbox has either failed to turn on properly (shutting down after a short while with no video...
  7. Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]: Hi there. After completing Gears 5 on Xbox One, I wanted to give it a try on PC. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so the download is available for me. When I try to download via the...
  8. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!: Hi all Just wondering why there is not a simple fix to this issue that obviously, to the microsoft community, still have a hard time with? I have an XBOX One S and have 3 controllers set up with...
  10. Xbox one console/Remote "Kinda" freezing! Fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console/Remote "Kinda" freezing! Fixes?: Hello! I bought my Xbox one the 10th of Feb 2014 ( I play Bf4 and Titanfall ) and its been working FINE all this time! But ive recently come into contact with some sort of bug: Sometimes when I...