It's My Birthday :)

Discus and support It's My Birthday :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys and gals, Today is my 31st Birthday and whilst I'm enjoying the coffee cake and sausage rolls my nan made me, I would just like to ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbecueSausage, Feb 23, 2020.

1. It's My Birthday :)

Hello guys and gals,

Today is my 31st Birthday and whilst I'm enjoying the coffee cake and sausage rolls my nan made me, I would just like to ask everyone; what is the game that you have enjoyed the most in the last year or so?

Mine would be either Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, or Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

I feel like not enough people own CTR:NF as it's probably the best Kart Racer I've ever played.

Hope you all have a great end to your weekend It's My Birthday :) :)

:)

BarbecueSausage, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

It's My Birthday :)

1. It's My Birthday :) - Similar Threads - Birthday

2. Fortnite won’t start on sons birthday!!! Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on sons birthday!!! Help!: None of the experts in the support can help. Sons birthday and went to load up fortnite. Got this error. 0x87af040a. Doesn’t exist. Tried the usual hard reset, remove and re add profile etc....
  3. Changing my birthday

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Changing my birthday: Hi, my little brother who is 12 has just gave me his xbox as he doesn't want it anymore. His account is a child account and I need to change it to play online on NBA2k20 and to stream on mixer....
  4. How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?: How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one? d2ec1efc-1a78-4191-9798-58a5fefc986e
  5. Birthday Game Recommendations???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday Game Recommendations???: Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but they were really great to play. Couldnt really...
  6. Birthday gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday gaming!: Mortal Kombat 11 and/or Sekiro 2784dce1-8b8b-4d6c-8825-dc603d2ccff9
  7. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  8. Birthday Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Birthday Gift: So it's my birthday today and I thought Xbox was supposed to send me something on my birthday? 6b918bd6-664f-49cd-ac58-aceccb6f96c1
  9. What is the most rememerable birthday party of yours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the most rememerable birthday party of yours?: I was wondering what was the best birthday party you had as a kid? For me it was my 11th or 12th birthday, it was one of a few "parties" I actually had. I was allowed to have a few friends over,...
  10. Birthday Discount.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday Discount.: That is a good idea, they could have like a system that detects which types of games you play most and then in your birthday put a discount in selected games from that type....