It's nice to know racism is alive and well in Microsoft

Discus and support It's nice to know racism is alive and well in Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know which goon decided that after all these years you would try to monetise the Solitaire collection - as if you don't make enough money. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikeslovakia, Nov 24, 2020.

1. mikeslovakia
    mikeslovakia Guest

I don't know which goon decided that after all these years you would try to monetise the Solitaire collection - as if you don't make enough money. So you insert all these moronic games into the experience all of which feature sexualised images of women
    and all the characters are white - except for the black slave. Insensitive?- no not Microsoft

:)

mikeslovakia, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Rkay0 Win User

It's a card game, simple as that. There is no deeper meaning to it, and 'sexualised', are you kidding me? Stop trying to twist a card game into racism because it isn't.. never was. Just because there isn't no black guy in a card game doesn't mean its racist,
    if this was intentional (guess what, it wasn't) then it would be.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

those are called ads, if an ad offends you then don't watch it.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

0x87e105dc is alive and well

5. xUAx Shadow Win User

Do you have a digital copy of the game or an actual disc? The disc could be dirty or damaged
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

There was having some problem with the Xbox Live server, but now everything is working, if the problem persiste let us know!
Thema:

1. It's nice to know racism is alive and well in Microsoft - Similar Threads - nice racism alive

2. looking for nice people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for nice people: My name is Josiah, im 11 years old. i love playing call of duty, i am a squeaker. i have so many friends but they all are sometimes mean. im looking for a girl or boy that can be really nice to...
  3. Hoping someone from Xbox/Microsoft sees this. Some actual help would be nice

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone from Xbox/Microsoft sees this. Some actual help would be nice: I managed to get an xbox series x from Eb Games (Canada). It turned to to be defective after one day. It completely shut off and wouldn't turn on anymore. Because all the consoles were sold out, I...
  4. Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...: I cannot get ahold of anyone from support on the phone that can help me, Nor can I online. Heres the deal, ive been nice and ive waited a week. Microsoft you are the biggest tech company in the...
  5. I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you

in XboX Insiders
    I'm going to missing you dynamic themes on Xbox One X. Nice knowing you: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Captures: It would be nice to have party chat voice included into recorded clips: Going through my recorded clips to delete some generic recordings and the majority of them seem lack lustre and out of context without the voice of the party that was included in said clip. With...
  7. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  8. Oh nice. New Design Background themes - Series X, Series S and whatever the Last one is....

in XboX Insiders
    Oh nice. New Design Background themes - Series X, Series S and whatever the Last one is....: [IMG] submitted by /u/SiHO_colus [link] [comments]
  9. Feedback for u xbox hopefully be nice to me next time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback for u xbox hopefully be nice to me next time: Xbox y do you always ban me when people always be horrible to me and u not giving them consequences this a disgrace from u xbox its totally unfair for having to deal with bullies with u alongside...
  10. So it seems we have a sticky slot free atm, wouldn't it be nice to make a weekly or monthly...

in XboX Insiders
    So it seems we have a sticky slot free atm, wouldn't it be nice to make a weekly or monthly...: Where the top five maybe are sent on a weekly base to Jason Ronald and his team, the ones doing the magic with BC on XBOX consoles? Thoughts? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]