It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests

Discus and support It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Maybe it’s faulty again but please give me more weekly quests so that I can actually complete the monthly quests please Fix it ASAP immediately Fix it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021.

1. It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests

Maybe it’s faulty again but please give me more weekly quests so that I can actually complete the monthly quests please Fix it ASAP immediately Fix it Fix this ASAP please fix this please

submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctorKitty4, Feb 23, 2021
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Quest on game pass

Hi there.

Yesterday was the last day to submit quests for Game Pass for the last month. It will be updated later today with new weekly and monthly quests as well as the usual daily, weekly and monthly quests.
  3. BrassyLobster Win User

December Game Pass Quests

The December GamePass Quests does not show up on mobile like it did the past few months. The only quests that show up are the new daily, weekly, and monthly quests that don't have anything to do with the usual monthly quests.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Rewards

They've fixed some of them like the monthly quests and the weekly quests are back to the way they were before!
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

I actually like these types of quests way better. I like the daily, weekly and monthly quests. you overall will get more points in the end of the day! The problem I had with the old quest system was if you already beat the game and had every achievement
    you wouldn't be able to do it.
  6. HouseByir Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

don't worry, progress is counting only even though you don't see it reflected, what is the main problem?
    The daily quests aren't completing, so the monthly & weekly quests aren't getting progress ticks, so how is progress counting?
Thema:

It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests

1. It’s not giving us enough weekly quests to be able to complete the monthly quests - Similar Threads - It’s giving enough

2. Finally an option to turn off Dashboard-Sounds and Button-Sounds. Give us more accessibility

in XboX Insiders
    Finally an option to turn off Dashboard-Sounds and Button-Sounds. Give us more accessibility: Greetings. It was actually the DACH Xbox Twitter account redirected me here. It's no secret that I'm pretty disappointed that Xbox not only took this Xbox One Dashboard into the new generation for...
  3. Xbox game streaming (test app) connects and controls xbox but only gives black screen on...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming (test app) connects and controls xbox but only gives black screen on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rsjet [link] [comments]
  4. Remote Install not Giving Download Progress

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install not Giving Download Progress: [IMG] submitted by /u/CivilianSamurai [link] [comments]
  5. xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A: xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A, and tells me to go to account.live.com to fix....My credentials let me login on that site, but when I try to download my profile onto my xbox 360 it...
  6. Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won’t update after yesterday’s Alpha Skip update. Gives storage is full...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  7. Spotify giving error codes? RGN under error code

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify giving error codes? RGN under error code: Recently using the Spotify Xbox app I've been getting errors and a seemingly random mix of characters underneath the error message, my personal Spotify account is connected and works fine on...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...: Hi there! I recently installed Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition from Gamepass. However, when I go into the game, I notice that I do not have all the bonus operators that are supposed to come...
  9. My home xbox advocates can give players my home xbox switches

in XboX Insiders
    My home xbox advocates can give players my home xbox switches: That advocates can give players another switch for my home xbox submitted by /u/SOP420 [link] [comments]
  10. My xbox 360 slim doesn't give enough power for my 500gb portable HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim doesn't give enough power for my 500gb portable HD: I recently bought a 500gb retailplus portable hard drive. I plugged it into my laptop and put some movies that are compatible with xbox on it and everything was fine. I plug it into my xbox and...