It's quiz time

Discus and support It's quiz time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played this game on both my cousins Xbox one x and my own. After playing 1 game on each console fine, when we go to play again it freezes just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epsilon98, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Epsilon98
    Epsilon98 Guest

It's quiz time

I have played this game on both my cousins Xbox one x and my own. After playing 1 game on each console fine, when we go to play again it freezes just hangs on Salli. Pinned this down to my galaxy tab s2 by adding members to room one at a time and launching
    game. I can only play again by clearing the cache on quiz time app on my tablet and then recreating my profile on app. Do you have any solutions or comments on this issue.

:)

Epsilon98, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

It's quiz time

1. It's quiz time - Similar Threads - quiz

2. Ambassador Quiz Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Quiz Help: hi i signed up for ambassador and its stuck on 89% wont let me go until its 100% and the one it always gets stuck on is the Where are the xbox forum guidelines located i tried everything and...
  3. The Academy Closed Captioning Quiz

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Academy Closed Captioning Quiz: I just recently signed up to be an ambassador. I am currently taking the closed captioning quiz. Everytime i take the quiz, i get to the question (Which of the following formats may support Closed...
  4. Xbox Ambassador initial quiz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador initial quiz: Good day I just signed up as an ambassador and am having an issue with the initial quiz. For the question where are the xbox forum guidelines located I have selected every answer possible and am...
  5. Ambassador Quiz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Quiz: Hi, im currently trying to finish the ambassador 101 quiz but ive come to the point where 2 of the questions no matter what the answere is always wrong and ive read through EVERY page of the...
  6. Quiz und Party Spiele in Deutschland [Translation-Quiz and party games in Germany]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quiz und Party Spiele in Deutschland [Translation-Quiz and party games in Germany]: Hallo liebes Microsoft-Deutschland-Team, Hallo liebe Community, Leider kann ich mein Anliegen nicht anders bearbeiten lassen und hoffe auf eine entsprechende Antwort vom Microsoft Deutschland...
  7. "Submit Tabs" not working on A.C.E/X.A website for number of quiz missions

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Submit Tabs" not working on A.C.E/X.A website for number of quiz missions: It has come to my attention that of several occasions the submit button for a number of quiz missions do not appear to be working, forwarding on from that when you complete the quiz with a pass it...
  8. Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working: As per the subject box, no matter which link I try or browser I use the quiz will not start - anyone else having the same problem or does anyone know how to fix the it?...
  9. Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...: please help asap i would like to earn my streak 9a85ad49-e22c-4a61-be66-1d7ebcd5403a
  10. It's Quiz Time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's Quiz Time: So this "Its Quiz Time" looks like fun on the Xbox..... Until it stated the Smartphone app was for iOS and Android only... really?!?!?! 062ecde0-acd1-4556-aa0b-528590089588