It's really simple...

Discus and support It's really simple... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't the Xbox One Netflix interface be just like the actual Netflix app? One of the major issue I run into is with close captions an selecting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cverre116, Jan 26, 2014.

1. cverre116
    cverre116 Guest

It's really simple...

Why can't the Xbox One Netflix interface be just like the actual Netflix app? One of the major issue I run into is with close captions an selecting the language. I really want to use my XO for everything, but I just find it easier to use my tablet because
    of lack of usability. Hopefully Microsoft will address this soon.

:)

cverre116, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Discerning The Transmundane?

It's actually really simple, no pattern/code at all to it.

Photonimus, Jan 26, 2014
  3. nemesis

It used to be 500. Now it's 100. Really simple to comprehend.

Thrashbal Cole, Jan 26, 2014
Thema:

It's really simple...

1. It's really simple... - Similar Threads - really simple

2. Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming service available in my country, but not really?: Will there be another alpha invite round going out? The streaming service was just announced in my country but sadly I'm a Beta ring not an alpha so cannot access it, pity as it seems a waste to...
  3. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]
  4. I really like the new Games and App view

in XboX Insiders
    I really like the new Games and App view: It's all there and very easy to manage. You can see everything you need, it takes no time to navigate, and it definitely loads faster. I am very pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to not like...
  5. The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.: That is definitely a good idea, rather than having to do them all one at a time. That said you could add them all to your cart and checkout only once, but even that takes a fair amount of time....
  6. Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One S fan really loud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S fan really loud.: My Xbox One S fan has been really loud over the past two months. It has never shut itself off, and nothing is blocking the vents. The only time the fan stops is when it's unplugged. I've owned it...
  8. Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset gaming, have you really tried it?: Mainly on online competitive games as you can hear movement more easily 0f65ffb2-36f7-4421-bbe8-a55868172a47
  9. Multiplayer? Is it really that good though?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer? Is it really that good though?: I agree and disagree, I enjoy communicating on multiplayer when there are people willing to be a good sport and help the team. However, I don't enjoy communicating in public multiplayer in some...
  10. Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it: Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20 mbps. I have an 500 mbps internet...