It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

Discus and support It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prime_10, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/Prime_10
    /u/Prime_10 Guest

/u/Prime_10, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help. - Similar Threads - still giving more

2. Ryse multiplayer not giving gold...still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse multiplayer not giving gold...still.: Hey guys ive been searching all over and cant seem to get a solution. In Ryse Son of Rome while doing multiplayer i will earn gold at the end of a match but then it instantly subtracts the gold...
  3. Still not giving me crdit for bingos

in XBoX Rewards
    Still not giving me crdit for bingos: I see you gave me credit for my bingos from two days ago. I played again today in Thailand, winning 48 bingos and 8 Power Bingos, which I am not getting credited to my account for. Should you...
  4. Suspension has ended but device is giving a later date and is still blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension has ended but device is giving a later date and is still blocked: My Enforcement page says ‎Start date 15‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ ‎04‎:‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎PM ‎ End Date 29‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎PM But the XBOX says End date: ‎31‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ 11‎:59‎:‎59‎...
  5. I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund: So I pre ordered 2k19 20th anniversary edition on my Xbox one and now I can not play it because it says I need to purchase it. but I had purchased it already on my account. So I also went to...
  6. It's March 2018 and the Netflix app on Xbox One (X) is STILL forcing HDR. What Gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's March 2018 and the Netflix app on Xbox One (X) is STILL forcing HDR. What Gives?: Have been having a major issue with my X (and specifically Netflix) like many others and it's STILL not fixed. Let me first give an equipment overview: 1) Xbox One X - Killer console and...
  7. I give it up. Still no ads: no play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I give it up. Still no ads: no play.: I don't have to say anymore, do I? ff3c5048-9ae8-46dc-abe1-ac1be612fdd4
  8. I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks: it has Not arrivied yet, and i Could Not Play.so please Speed it up, i'm waiting about 2-3 mounth Now. Thank you 7b5312cd-93c6-4799-be34-4d79162e7bb2
  9. Still not able to redeem a 12 md code! Please give some support!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still not able to redeem a 12 md code! Please give some support!!: I keep on getting "something happens on our end. Waiting a bit might help" as a error, when I try to redeem a 12 months code. I have tried you app on iOS, on PC and directly on the Xbox One. All...
  10. My xbox one s gives me a green image, how it fixes, I unplug it and turn it on and it still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s gives me a green image, how it fixes, I unplug it and turn it on and it still ...: Mi xbox uno s me da una imagen verde, cómo se corrige, me desconecte y vuelva a encenderlo y no lo consigo fa9d599b-1091-4a32-9903-d41921e9daa5