I've applied to be an Ambassador, but....

Discus and support I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ArizonaBoyd
    ArizonaBoyd Guest

Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an Ambassador....

Can something be done or explained to sort out this issue?

:)

ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Ambassador beta HELP!!

I've applied for the ambassador beta and I've answered a few questions but my ambassador badge isn't showing up

xBTxEternalMGS, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    Can someone shed some light on my chances of being a XBL Ambassador please ? .

I've applied to be an XBL Ambassador , what are my chances of being accepted ? I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... :D

Thulm, Sep 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Banned from the ambassadors program

I've been banned too many times to be an ambassador. The mods would laugh at me if I applied.
  6. Lighte Yagami Win User

Ambassadors Gamerscore requirement

I've got the same issue. I want to apply for the ambassador program to get in the Enforcement United beta and it's telling me I don't meet the only requirement for the ambassador program.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

The site is down at the moment.All i can suggest is check back every so often to see if it's back up.
  8. MaverickXS Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

Sigh, this seems to still be unresolved.
  9. Gillette 73 Win User

applied for ambassadors

it can take a while to get the reply. You will be notified by email of the outcome of the application. Then you will be awarded the badge and be able to get into the ambassador forums- where you can ask advice for any other issues.
Thema:

1. I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... - Similar Threads - I've applied Ambassador

2. I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...

in XboX Insiders
    I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sabalilulu305 [link] [comments]
  3. I've been permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned: I've been Permanently banned i ask if I can get a chance to right please i would not do nothing else that would make yall ban me please d0805954-676a-4a53-9d86-c2b00324f58b
  4. Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased: At the beginning of 2020, i purchased Xbox Game Pass, and later in june, I cancelled the subscription. Some of the games i got with Game Pass I ended up purchasing, such as Monster Hunter World,...
  5. I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.: long story short my account was perma banned from xbox. why? "cheating" I'm not gonna give you a sob story, I've done some pretty crappy stuff in my 7k hours of playing gta online (the only game...
  6. I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?: Hey guys I need help. I enrolled to the beta ring awhile back and when I tried enrolling into the alpha ring and it updated but since then it's only said pending. it's been a few weeks now and I'm...
  7. Super Frustrating Issue I've Been Having For a Year - Account Creation, Blocked Account,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Frustrating Issue I've Been Having For a Year - Account Creation, Blocked Account,...: Hello there, For what feels like forever, I've been having an issue where every single time I create a Xbox account, whether straight through the Xbox console interface, or firstly on the web...
  8. I've been getting this error message on the store since an update yesterday.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been getting this error message on the store since an update yesterday.: [IMG] submitted by /u/KXKVI [link] [comments]
  9. I've got Game Pass Ultimate on PC, MS Flight Simulator is asking me to insert a disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got Game Pass Ultimate on PC, MS Flight Simulator is asking me to insert a disc.: Why? Game was pre downloaded and installed. Game pass is all up and running. f4038fdf-bda5-4064-bf31-589d870f7211
  10. I've applied 12month Gold Code to wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've applied 12month Gold Code to wrong account: Is this reversible? I meant to use another email when I was signing in for the first time Also my *** COD AW won't download on my fresh COD Bundle. 2aa54681-34a6-4000-ad3d-3253e2f66b61