I've applied to be an Ambassador, but....

Discus and support I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ArizonaBoyd
    ArizonaBoyd Guest

Every time I attempt to use the ambassabank, it says "You need to apply to be an Ambassador first". According to my page, however, I've been an Ambassador....

Can something be done or explained to sort out this issue?

:)

ArizonaBoyd, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Ambassador beta HELP!!

I've applied for the ambassador beta and I've answered a few questions but my ambassador badge isn't showing up

xBTxEternalMGS, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    Can someone shed some light on my chances of being a XBL Ambassador please ? .

I've applied to be an XBL Ambassador , what are my chances of being accepted ? I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... :D

Thulm, Sep 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
Thema:

1. I've applied to be an Ambassador, but.... - Similar Threads - I've applied Ambassador

2. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  3. I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements: Last year sometime i played a game called energy cycle. And i met all the requirements to get all the achievements but 2 achievements never unlocked. One for completing level 12 and one for level...
  4. I've been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned: I've been banned for no reason 04c52608-6414-42b7-86b9-ec2104792ff4
  5. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  7. I've been booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I've been booted offline: I've been booted offline Hello Gomikiddo, Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we would advise trying the steps in this link to Block and Report the player that booted...
  8. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  9. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  10. I've applied 12month Gold Code to wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've applied 12month Gold Code to wrong account: Is this reversible? I meant to use another email when I was signing in for the first time Also my *** COD AW won't download on my fresh COD Bundle. 2aa54681-34a6-4000-ad3d-3253e2f66b61