I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

Discus and support I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MakePetscop2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now

submitted by /u/MakePetscop2
    [link] [comments]

/u/MakePetscop2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Xz ExTr3mE zX Win User

Indie games

I did try that, I've had my Xbox for many years now and know it inside out which is why I don't understand how I can't find it
  3. Cry Warhead Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

There are already very few quests in the beta ring.

When I compare the XP points I get to the world ranking leader that can reach 600 plus XP points in a month I see no future for myself anymore in the Insider Hub.

Quests in the beta ring are almost non-existent and the only advantage for Microsoft is to get my telemetry data through the insider ring legally.

I will look at the Insider Ring for a while and then decide whether I will stay or leave it.
  4. Imdone13Gaming Win User

Good mic or headset

I don't know. I've been using Tritton's for almost 2 years.
  5. voteDC Win User

Question about winning codes on twitter

I don't know what happened to you but it is not the case and hasn't been since I've had an xbox, which is almost five years now. Also I live in the UK, which last I checked was part of Europe.

For example you have 8 months left on your subscription and then add a 12 month subscription you don't lose those 8 months, you'll have 20 months of Gold time.

Halo, did you contact support about the missing Gold time?
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Discord Not Linking

Hi,

Which insider ring are you in?

I know there have been issues for people in the Beta ring. You can check out the Xbox Insider Subreddit HERE.

There is a new update for the Beta Ring coming out today (8th May) which may resolve this.

HP
Thema:

I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

1. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring... - Similar Threads - I've been Insider

2. I've been having some gameshare issues anybody been experiencing any issues too?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some gameshare issues anybody been experiencing any issues too?: I've been trying to switch my gameshare over to somebody else but when they add the account it has an outdated gamerpic and it shows 0g. Anybody got any advice? submitted by /u/KingDraconian...
  3. Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...: Hi so today I finally got my hands on the xbox series x, downloaded cold war and it won't even let me on says I have to purchase it again to play even though I own it. I literally played it a few...
  4. I've been ghosted and I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been ghosted and I don't know why: my account has been ghosted on Minecraft servers and I don't know why because I haven't said anything that break any of the guidelines please help. 33f24f35-9935-4cd5-9130-699d80ef6dee
  5. I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...: I purchased fifa points, redeemed the code but no points are showing on fifa. Can anyone help? 6dccbbbe-14e2-418c-8036-8b4756e937e2
  6. i've been band for nothing my username is Progamertheo483

in XboX Insiders
    i've been band for nothing my username is Progamertheo483: TTVsweatymac has been baning people for nothing and i've got band submitted by /u/the0_ckh [link] [comments]
  7. I've been enforced a suspension for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been enforced a suspension for no reason.: I will try to explain from the very start. So basically I was bored playing Minecraft, so I went to Looking For Group to find some players who are up to play with me. This is what I have posted...
  8. Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

in XboX Insiders
    Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ayy_Eclipse [link] [comments]
  9. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...
  10. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]