I've been an Xbox customer for over 15 years and now I have to switch consoles.

Discus and support I've been an Xbox customer for over 15 years and now I have to switch consoles. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I love Xbox and have had one for over 15 years but now I have to move on because I can get no help. I cannot access my xbox live because My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanReyff, Apr 25, 2020.

1. RyanReyff
    RyanReyff Guest

I love Xbox and have had one for over 15 years but now I have to move on because I can get no help. I cannot access my xbox live because My subscription has been pending for over 10 days now. The money has been taken out of my bank account but I still cant
    access xbox live. Customer support told me 48 to 72 hours, I wasn't happy but I said fair enough. Then nothing, called again and they said 24 hours and guess what, nothing. I am usually a very patient person but 10 days after I've been charged is getting a
    little ridiculous and nobody wants to help. I'm just told to wait, well what about the ten days I've been paying for and not getting to play. I really don't want to leave Xbox but I am not getting much of a choice, not to mention it'll probably be a month
    or 2 before I can get a refund. Maybe I'm over reacting but I can only be told to wait so many times while I'm paying for that time for something as simple as access to Xbox live. Small problem that has just gotten out of hand. I just wish somebody would help
    me and actually do something.

:)

RyanReyff, Apr 25, 2020
  2. omgjordin Win User

Hey, Ryan! I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your Xbox Live subscription. From the other posts that I have seen, it seems like when a subscription remains pending for so long, there may be an issue with the Billing information. This could be a typo
    or a problem with the card, etc.

I would try to update the billing information with a new card to see if that has any effect? You can find information about updating your billing information here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/browse

I hope this helps!
  3. USMC BEEF PATTY Win User

Microsoft Interview

Because. I've been with MSFT for over 10 years and they are shooting themselves in the foot. I have no choice now but to switch.
  4. Vic Rattlehead9 Win User

Microsoft Closing Even More Studios

Yeah not looking good I've been an Xbox customer for 15 years, and have been looking in to PS4. Xbox lacking games, also long waits.
  5. Albert X Win User

Xbox And Microsoft

I could not agree more. I have been a loyal Xbox Customer for over 15 years. I would not trade my brand for anything in the world. Bleed Green.
  6. Mr Hairs Win User

Rewards email issue

I've had the exact same issue for going on two years now. It's beyond pathetic that it hasn't been resolved in this time, and that MS don't seem to be the slightest bit interested in resolving the problem.

Because of this and other customer service issues, I've switched to PS4 as my main console now.
Thema:

1. I've been an Xbox customer for over 15 years and now I have to switch consoles. - Similar Threads - I've been customer

2. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]
  3. I've been told my IP help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been told my IP help: I've been invited to a party by some guy with the average Cartoon Vampire PFP with the gamer tag : "Rpohpy" Or something I forgot his Gamer Tag. So anyways he chuckles and proceeds to ask me "Do...
  4. POR FAVOR AYUDA LLEVO MESES CON ESTE PROBLEMA [PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    POR FAVOR AYUDA LLEVO MESES CON ESTE PROBLEMA [PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR...: [img] Lo que pasa es que compre xbox live gold y game pass y no desactive la renovación automática y la tarjeta con la que compraba la cancelaron y me supongo que intento renovar y me suspendio...
  5. Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour

in XboX Insiders
    Any help? I've been unable to log in for the past half hour: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fern_Fox [link] [comments]
  6. I've been stuck on this screen for 4 hours now and im not sure what to do at this point

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on this screen for 4 hours now and im not sure what to do at this point: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/okv972mjf9t41.png?width=911&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ee3cf9f49cf613a3b44f814d9567369f20b3e16 submitted by /u/imineplant1 [link] [comments]
  7. Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  9. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.: This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because...
  10. I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row: Someone claimed to have my IP Address via Xbox Party, and I sent them an inappropriate message. I received a 1-day communication ban. A couple weeks later, I received another ban for that same...