I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

Discus and support I've been banned from the ambassadors club? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vSacred, Jun 30, 2020.

1. vSacred
    vSacred Guest

I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my surprise it said access denied and that i've been banned, Any
    clue why? I don't think there is a time limit that you have to be active, But maybe there is I don't know. I would just like to become a ambassador again. Anyone with any idea why would be good to hear from. Thanks!

:)

vSacred, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com and Ambassador staff can look into it for you.
  3. gds1972 Win User

i've been banned from communication

Hi

You will be able to find out more information about this on the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    and if eligible you will be able to request a case review from here.

Please note the section below taken from the
    code of conduct
    that may be relevant.

Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

Negative speech (including hate speech or threats of harm) directed at people who belong to a group, including groups based on race, ethnicity, nationality, language, gender, age, disability, veteran status, religion, or sexual orientation/expression
  4. StuckOnStubborn Win User

i've been banned from communication

Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way. I could be wrong but all I ever do is try to help people out & then u have pricks who seem to take enjoyment out of ruining the game for others. If I'm going to be punished for calling out prick players so be it
  5. Radiatif Win User

I've been ban

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    I can't re edit to delete,

I already report him with the Xbox but i feel bad to be the only one who get banned for this

(Sorry for the english)
  6. Smwutches Win User

I've been ban

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

1. I've been banned from the ambassadors club? - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row: Someone claimed to have my IP Address via Xbox Party, and I sent them an inappropriate message. I received a 1-day communication ban. A couple weeks later, I received another ban for that same...
  3. I've been banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned twice for the same thing: I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing. 7b895203-eac7-48fa-b2bb-d29c76f641fa
  4. I've been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned: I've been banned for no reason 04c52608-6414-42b7-86b9-ec2104792ff4
  5. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  6. I've been banned since 2013.

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been banned since 2013.: Hi. i've been banned since 2013. is there any way to lift the ban offuv my gmail account? it was placed there "unrighteously" in the first place, and the gmail account is my primary account for...
  7. i've been banned from communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    i've been banned from communication: how can I be banned for calling someone a pussy when that's exactly what they are. They send me a message & when I'm reading it turn around & kill me. Sounds like the definition of a pussy to me....
  8. I've been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned: I've been ganged up on by a group of people who banned me for no reason as they wanted to raid me on ark ad2fd300-94cd-4fa2-84ff-59eddd5fd2d2
  9. I've been ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been ban: I've been banned and i understand why and i derverd it But the guys who report me was spamming me and didn't wanted to stop spam i tried to block him but he sent so many invitation that the Xbox...
  10. I've been banned for the wrong reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned for the wrong reason?: My account has been banned because I got scammed twice on rocket league? so after the second scam I got a little annoyed and sent him an inappropriate message but I shouldn't be banned for a week?...