I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.

Discus and support I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been apart of the ambassador program for awhile now. And I checked on missions today and said that I was banned. I haven't been banned from any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HyperTheFolf, May 30, 2022.

1. HyperTheFolf
    HyperTheFolf Guest

I've been apart of the ambassador program for awhile now. And I checked on missions today and said that I was banned. I haven't been banned from any game or service. And haven't broken any rules. So this is either a bug or mistake.

:)

HyperTheFolf, May 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. VENOM MDK Win User

vip rewards

Using MODS is bad no matter your reason and you could get banned and possible removed from the ambassador program.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

I've been banned for no reason

5. ltgwilliams Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums and because it is a 24 hour suspension it would not be eligible for a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension).
    In addition Stew234y,

you should've gotten an email detailing you ban
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't on these forums.

So they won't help you here.
Thema:

1. I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason. - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  3. I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...: I've been permanently banned for bad conduct yet I have no enforcement history I didn't do anything bad either It might be a false report or a malfunction.I've spent over 3000$ and almost a year...
  4. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  5. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  6. I've been permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned: I've been Permanently banned i ask if I can get a chance to right please i would not do nothing else that would make yall ban me please d0805954-676a-4a53-9d86-c2b00324f58b
  7. I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned and I'm not 100% sure about the ground I stand on.: long story short my account was perma banned from xbox. why? "cheating" I'm not gonna give you a sob story, I've done some pretty crappy stuff in my 7k hours of playing gta online (the only game...
  8. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  9. I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row: Someone claimed to have my IP Address via Xbox Party, and I sent them an inappropriate message. I received a 1-day communication ban. A couple weeks later, I received another ban for that same...
  10. I've been banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned twice for the same thing: I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing. 7b895203-eac7-48fa-b2bb-d29c76f641fa