Ive been banned

Discus and support Ive been banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive been banned for voice and communication when i dont have a mic and i havnt sent a mean message to anyone so why have i been banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidIbbotson1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Ive been banned

ive been banned for voice and communication when i dont have a mic and i havnt sent a mean message to anyone so why have i been banned

:)

DavidIbbotson1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Iv been banned

I think its a trigger happy response from the enforcement team and I think the service offered to help has been terrible, I appreciate you trying to offer advice but this has not been good enough from xbox that this is my only option to come to
    an ambassador or a bot
    The case review process involves a real human, a member of the Xbox Live Policies Enforcement Team (XBLPET). The initial suspension was made by a real human, a member of XBLPET. No bots have been involved in issuing your suspension or considering your review.
  3. AlexColeman2 Win User

Iv been banned

No you've misunderstood, I don't have previous violations ,I was stating how long I have had the xbox for
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Iv been banned

So you have previous violations, hence the longer suspension. It doesn't matter how long ago they were.

As already stated, you filed the case review, they looked at it and upheld their verdict. All you can do is sit out your suspension.
  5. AlexColeman2 Win User

Iv been banned

That's absurd, I understand you are doing your job but is there no one at xbox to speak to about this as I disagree with the point that they've understood. I don't wish to appeal again I just wish to speak to someone about it as iv not even been told what
    iv been banned for (obviously I know it will be for the incident I have explained)

6. RandyAU93 Win User

Iv been banned

but that is what im saying as the word of use isn't bad when in context and has been taken out of context this is what im saying which is why im questioning my ban and yes they said it was upheld but I feel they've not understood what I have said.
    Thank you. If it was upheld, there's nothing more to be said on the matter. The decision cannot be appealed any further. They took into consideration what you said, along with anything you submitted as part of your review. They understand the context you
    used. There is nobody else to talk to on this.
Thema:

Ive been banned

1. Ive been banned - Similar Threads - Ive been banned

2. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  3. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  4. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  5. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  6. Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms: Can anyone help me or tell me how to get in 0046f952-d69e-4565-9477-250f0648d2a6
  7. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...: Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to...
  8. ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?: I have been banned because I banned someone on mixer the person who got annoyed reported me for that reason he was being spiteful in my opinion that's why he banned me...
  9. im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...: now me and this guy was just having a good friendly convo, when he stated that he should never of tried to revive i said i know it was a bitch move and boom com banned for 21 weeks wtf?? right or...
  10. Hello ive been wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello ive been wrongfully banned: how do i get unbanned i got communicaton banned and i think someone was trolling me and reported me and so i need help thank you in advance 75f4e1ea-bff1-4f1f-bfa6-4aaab4b579ee