Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?

Discus and support Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically I purchased 1 year xbox live through my telus account and I got charged twice. 4ab7a4d0-2d56-4eb3-8f42-294702658878 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luke Alexis, May 23, 2019.

1. Luke Alexis
    Luke Alexis Guest

Basically I purchased 1 year xbox live through my telus account and I got charged twice.

:)

Luke Alexis, May 23, 2019
  2. InoportunoG Win User

3. khader Alhowari Win User

Tolk to support and they will help u
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Contact Microsoft at 1-800-4my-xbox and speak to them directly.

They'll help you and also can make sure this doesn't happen again.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The quickest way to resolve your issue would be to chat with an xbox rep through support.xbox.com
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Luke Alexis,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We suggest
    cancelling the subscription.
    This should automatically refund the transactions. Once both transactions have been refunded, you will be able to complete the purchase for a single year of Xbox Live Gold. If you cancel the subscriptions without getting a refund,
    we suggest submitting a
    refund request
    through our website. If the refund request form is not supported in your area, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back? - Similar Threads - Ive been billed

2. Ive been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been hacked: Ive been hacked however ive got my account back and changed my password. But they have changed my gamertag and bought things with my credit on the microsoft store. I need to talk to online live...
  3. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  4. Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?: So ive been downloading metro this morning at 9am and its 9pm and its at like 19%. I tried another game and its creeping. Now I have a great internet connection, and a gaming computer. I...
  5. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  6. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  7. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  8. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  9. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  10. Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms: Can anyone help me or tell me how to get in 0046f952-d69e-4565-9477-250f0648d2a6