I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

Discus and support I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxThrillzXKillzxX, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr

:)

XxThrillzXKillzxX, Oct 7, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Contact your internet service provider. He will be attacking their service ( your IP address) they will be able to change that and stop the attacks
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact your ISP so they can help you get back online and stay online.

As far as the other player, you would want to report them through their profile so the enforcement team can investigate them.
  4. Westcoo Win User

Can’t Reach Emforcement Team

I’ve done that still nothing I call Microsoft they say my accounts suspended and they can’t see why. I’ve tired so much nothing I can’t get of hold of the enforcement any way.
  5. ll WolfBro ll Win User

Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

I’ve been booted off a couple of times but you can’t really do much. The best thing you can do is to report the person and maybe warn others about this person. But you’re right pulling ip addresses is very illegal and you can serve some serious jail time
  6. X O Jonny Win User

Game List not updating

Thanks for trying those steps! This was something that we reported to the proper teams & should be resolved now. When you can, could you try out the previous steps that we recommended of briefly removing your profile & power cycling your console?
    Hello, this has been my issue for the last 3 weeks. I’ve contacted support and all they say is that they are looking into it and pass me off to the forums. Mister Kernel it is 100% not resolved and im frustrated why I can’t get any help.

I’ve done absolutely everything on my end. I’ve formatted my drive. I’ve deleted my profile, I’ve downloaded my profile on a different Xbox, I’ve manually downloaded an offline update. Everything that’s been suggested and nothing has worked. This is a serious
    internal glitch on the Xbox live side that’s messed some accounts up.

Can anyone help please?
Thema:

1. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on - Similar Threads - I’ve been booted

2. Well , I’ve been done over

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well , I’ve been done over: Basically , when you go to https://xbox.social.com it lets you change your gamertag for free , i changed mine to spaghetti and its now spaghetti2172 , im absolutely fuming , please , let me change...
  3. I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...: When im at the homescreen dashboard and when I go up to where it shows the tabs that say. Home GamePass Mixer Community Store when I go to where the GamePass tab is. and on the GamePass screen...
  4. I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...: I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team kill and bragged about a glitch where he knows where everyone is, BEWARE OF GAMERTAG - [mod removed] I...
  5. I believe I’ve been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe I’ve been hacked: My 10 year old son Came home ftom school on fri and logged into his sccount on fortnight as usual and all his skins and battle pass had gone hes bak to thr start, ive chsnged my password is there...
  6. Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends: Please help i have been randomly reported and now i can not talk to my friends. What do i do? b2b3ac4d-6e12-4845-86fa-87af938e027b
  7. I’ve been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been hacked: I’ve been recently hacked and someone is on my account and I don’t know who and they got me communication banned can you guys please unbanne me very soon thank you ....
  8. How do I know if I’ve been banned or not and if so how long for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I know if I’ve been banned or not and if so how long for?: it won’t let me log into enforcement page either bd0fcea5-8fae-40e2-9541-1fdb95e0b590
  9. An achievement won’t unlock and it been one year since I’ve completed it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement won’t unlock and it been one year since I’ve completed it: it’s been one year since I’ve unlocked achievements and they won’t unlock and I can’t try to unlock it again in the game please help me 8429b0db-f8c9-4a2f-b5db-702230092300
  10. How do I know if I’ve been banned or not and if so how long for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I know if I’ve been banned or not and if so how long for?: it won’t let me log into enforcement page either bd0fcea5-8fae-40e2-9541-1fdb95e0b590