I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

Discus and support I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxThrillzXKillzxX, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr

:)

XxThrillzXKillzxX, Oct 7, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Contact your internet service provider. He will be attacking their service ( your IP address) they will be able to change that and stop the attacks
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact your ISP so they can help you get back online and stay online.

As far as the other player, you would want to report them through their profile so the enforcement team can investigate them.
  4. IvanDLC Win User

Has the "Can't Download" Error message alot of people were getting at 80% downloaded been fixed yet

Doesn’t seem like its been fixed. I’ve been having this same issue this whole week. Last night I though I was closer as one of the games downloaded to 99% but as usual, it went back to 0%. I’ve tried every step on those list on support instructed to do.
    But nothing. Tonight I can’t even get the game to download past 5% as I get the “can’t download” message. This is frustrating as these are games that I purchased.
  5. ll WolfBro ll Win User

Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

I’ve been booted off a couple of times but you can’t really do much. The best thing you can do is to report the person and maybe warn others about this person. But you’re right pulling ip addresses is very illegal and you can serve some serious jail time
  6. Westcoo Win User

Can’t Reach Emforcement Team

I’ve done that still nothing I call Microsoft they say my accounts suspended and they can’t see why. I’ve tired so much nothing I can’t get of hold of the enforcement any way.
Thema:

1. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on - Similar Threads - I’ve been booted

2. it’s been 2 months I’ve been without an Xbox , I’ve legit tried everything. & I need help...

in XboX Insiders
    it’s been 2 months I’ve been without an Xbox , I’ve legit tried everything. & I need help...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dxjrr [link] [comments]
  3. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  4. I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag: My Xbox gamertag was (Corona being my last name) and i was falsey reported. I’m 100% sure who ever reported me was being spiteful because I was playing a game (for honor) and winning. Someone on...
  5. E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dxjrr [link] [comments]
  6. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  7. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  8. I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elena_xoxo [link] [comments]
  9. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  10. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...