I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

Discus and support I've been connected to this person's Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DontHaveXbox, May 14, 2019.

1. DontHaveXbox
    DontHaveXbox Guest

So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options to either store to my Microsoft account or device only.
    I choose my Microsoft account only for it to come up on screen that its now saved to T***Ant******23 Xbox live account. I can see this person's downloads and i dont dont have an Xbox or an account. Im writing this becasue maybe this person whos account it
    is might read this because ive got a feeling this is connected to it. If your reading this, i am sorry, Microsoft has messed up big time, im not some hacker or anything and really sorry that a complete stranger has just got into your account. Im trying to
    sort it out but hopefully now you understand why theres an extra download on your account. Not exactly safe and secure, sorry

:)

DontHaveXbox, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account - Similar Threads - I've been connected

2. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  3. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  4. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  5. How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.

in XboX Insiders
    How do we get this menu? It's been around for years but I've never been able to get it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments]
  6. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  7. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  8. Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...: Lee el titlo [Translate by Mod] Read the title 10d9485d-9df8-4870-853f-5455ef8a1f4f
  9. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...
  10. After a compulsory update last month I've been unable to connect my wireless xbox 360 to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a compulsory update last month I've been unable to connect my wireless xbox 360 to ...: I select my network and enter my password and then begin the Xbox Live connection test and it comes out as: Network: Failed, Internet: Blocked, Xbox Live: Blocked. I've tried clearing the cache...