I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

Discus and support I've been connected to this person's Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DontHaveXbox, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. DontHaveXbox
    DontHaveXbox Guest

So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options to either store to my Microsoft account or device only.
    I choose my Microsoft account only for it to come up on screen that its now saved to T***Ant******23 Xbox live account. I can see this person's downloads and i dont dont have an Xbox or an account. Im writing this becasue maybe this person whos account it
    is might read this because ive got a feeling this is connected to it. If your reading this, i am sorry, Microsoft has messed up big time, im not some hacker or anything and really sorry that a complete stranger has just got into your account. Im trying to
    sort it out but hopefully now you understand why theres an extra download on your account. Not exactly safe and secure, sorry

:)

DontHaveXbox, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Thema:

1. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account - Similar Threads - I've been connected

2. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  3. Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...: Lee el titlo [Translate by Mod] Read the title 10d9485d-9df8-4870-853f-5455ef8a1f4f
  4. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...
  5. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  6. I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been given a negative randomly generated name.: This is what happened "This account received a Gamertag change due to inappropriate Gamertag content. The Gamertag, [Mod Removed - Personal Information] contained sexually inappropriate actions....
  7. I've been robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed: Good morning, as I said, I lost the money but not everything, I realized that I had bought the game Tomb Raider on December 29, 2018, I have not made the purchase. The second was that in the EA...
  8. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...: Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe
  9. I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...: Meu Xbox one ta banido da live. Como faço pra recuperar o Xbox one? [Translation- My Xbox one ta banned from Live. How do I recover the Xbox one?] 960e745f-b841-4ef5-85c4-384576bd20ad
  10. After a compulsory update last month I've been unable to connect my wireless xbox 360 to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a compulsory update last month I've been unable to connect my wireless xbox 360 to ...: I select my network and enter my password and then begin the Xbox Live connection test and it comes out as: Network: Failed, Internet: Blocked, Xbox Live: Blocked. I've tried clearing the cache...