I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag

Discus and support I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox gamertag was (Corona being my last name) and i was falsey reported. I’m 100% sure who ever reported me was being spiteful because I was playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoronaRookie, Apr 25, 2020.

1. CoronaRookie
    CoronaRookie Guest

My Xbox gamertag was (Corona being my last name) and i was falsey reported. I’m 100% sure who ever reported me was being spiteful because I was playing a game (for honor) and winning. Someone on the enemy team definitely wasnt happy ad they
    were chat spamming and 3 players left (5v5 game). I tried to get my case viewed but they always ask 1 vague question that throws you off and delays you. I tried to make contact with support but couldnt due to the covid pandemic. What do I do?

:)

CoronaRookie, Apr 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rookie,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. Lucifuhr Win User

I was falsely reported of cheating?

My gamer tag was recently falsely reported for hacking, is there anyway I can get this ban lifted or removed?
  5. bor PacnyTNH Win User

Gamertag not allowed?

Some times its its bec if a gamer tag was already used and banned in the past noone can use that tag. That even goes for some bans that involve people falsely reporting tags. They were suppose to change it with the gamer tag update but they might still
    have a banned tag list
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

1. I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag - Similar Threads - I’ve been falsely

2. E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dxjrr [link] [comments]
  3. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  4. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  5. I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elena_xoxo [link] [comments]
  6. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  7. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  8. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on: Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3
  9. Well , I’ve been done over

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well , I’ve been done over: Basically , when you go to https://xbox.social.com it lets you change your gamertag for free , i changed mine to spaghetti and its now spaghetti2172 , im absolutely fuming , please , let me change...
  10. I’ve been false reported on Xbox Live and fgit communication banned help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been false reported on Xbox Live and fgit communication banned help plz: I need help I got false reported on Xbox Live 53d3a9d0-e02a-4618-934d-1fae78157d3f