I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

Discus and support I've been given a negative randomly generated name. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is what happened "This account received a Gamertag change due to inappropriate Gamertag content. The Gamertag, [Mod Removed - Personal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaltyPup9270558, Jan 18, 2019.

1. I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

This is what happened "This account received a Gamertag change due to inappropriate Gamertag content. The Gamertag, [Mod Removed - Personal Information] contained sexually inappropriate actions. This may cause others to perceive
    this tag as sexually suggestive, and as such, we chose to take enforcement action on it.

There is nothing sexual in the context of the name, I assumed the word "Obama" was flagged... The neme isn't perfect, but i don't think it deserves to be removed. Then i was given the name
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information] now all my friends are making fun of me and it's really taking a toll on my well being.... I'm even considering quitting gaming on my xbox. They said i could pay 9.99 to change my name, but this
    is obsurd. Since, the name wasn't offensive!

If you must make me change my name, at least let me rename it to something different.

:)

SaltyPup9270558, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

1. I've been given a negative randomly generated name. - Similar Threads - I've been given

2. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  3. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been connected to this person's Xbox account: So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options...
  4. Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...: Lee el titlo [Translate by Mod] Read the title 10d9485d-9df8-4870-853f-5455ef8a1f4f
  5. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...
  6. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  7. I've been robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed: Good morning, as I said, I lost the money but not everything, I realized that I had bought the game Tomb Raider on December 29, 2018, I have not made the purchase. The second was that in the EA...
  8. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...: Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe
  9. DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??: Okay so basically my brother bought a bunch of Mass Effect 2 DLC a while ago on his Xbox. He got a new Xbox, and now his old console is mine. Problem is, whenever I go into Mass Effect 2, I'm...
  10. I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.: I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned. 0270d9a7-1342-4597-8a1d-548403afb11d