Ive been hacked

Discus and support Ive been hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been hacked however ive got my account back and changed my password. But they have changed my gamertag and bought things with my credit on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorAtkin, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ConnorAtkin
    ConnorAtkin Guest

Ive been hacked

Ive been hacked however ive got my account back and changed my password. But they have changed my gamertag and bought things with my credit on the microsoft store. I need to talk to online live support.

:)

ConnorAtkin, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Ive been hacked

As it is a FIFA issue you should raise this with EA Support at
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us
    and they will be able to investigate your account. Also, as Senryu BR mentioned, reset your password on Xbox Live AND Origin/EA
    http://profile.ea.com and try to keep them different to each other.
  3. Temhotabot Win User

Ive been hacked

If this is a game specific issue, meaning that no other aspect of your XBL account has been compromised, then you need to take this up with EA as they are the ones who can restore your in game stats. MS has no control over game
    specific multiplayer issues.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Ive been hacked

5. crazydude1965 Win User

Ive been hacked

Always use a strong password mixing numbers symbols letters capitals and change everyso often 6 to 12 months or so bump with the other ambassador with 2 step verification and always have enter password when signing in and buying from store and dont share
    details ever of your account when round friends.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Ive been hacked

You should be able to contact MS support to resolve this issue.
Thema:

Ive been hacked

1. Ive been hacked - Similar Threads - Ive been hacked

2. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  3. Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive been Downloading a game for 12hrs and sitll downloading. Whats going on?: So ive been downloading metro this morning at 9am and its 9pm and its at like 19%. I tried another game and its creeping. Now I have a great internet connection, and a gaming computer. I...
  4. Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?: Basically I purchased 1 year xbox live through my telus account and I got charged twice. 4ab7a4d0-2d56-4eb3-8f42-294702658878
  5. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  6. IVE BEEN HACKED!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IVE BEEN HACKED!!!!!: IVE BEEN HACKED BY [Mod Removed] plz i called microsoft support plz look in to it Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you. 413d9f90-2a0e-4df7-8053-320a0583aa98
  7. ive been baned for no rrason some person has hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been baned for no rrason some person has hacked my account: ive been hacked and he has got my ccount baned a88caa26-3089-457a-832f-6009c1009cb4
  8. ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...: Ive just returned home to see im banned till 12th may for abuse but it wasnt me ive applied for a review and answered a questionaire on if i think certain things are right or not. Is that all i...
  9. i think ive been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    i think ive been hacked: my ethernet cable keep coming unplugged but it definitely plugged in and im sure that the modem is working. could it be because a kid threatened to do this to me and hacked my ip address...
  10. account banned 9999 , ive been hacked !

in XBoX on Consoles
    account banned 9999 , ive been hacked !: hello my other account on my other xbox has been hacked ... if you could help that would be amaizing , my email is (mod edit) my password is (mod edit) please help , if you could send the...