I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

Discus and support I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Firedashizzle12, Jan 14, 2022.

1. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact yourself and get you to contact me but I Need to select an account to talk to someone and doesn't bring the account up for me too select, I've tried to look at enforcement history and it says my last violation was July last year and nothing since then I've lost all my games 500 pounds worth and was game sharing with my son so now he has no games to play if I don't get a answer within 24 hours I will be selling my old and new xbox consoles and buying PlayStation

:)

Firedashizzle12, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement site has been having this issue for a couple of days. Most likely the suspension is not actually permanent, but just a default message that is showing for everyone who receives a suspension right now.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on the microsoft website

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How long is a permanent suspension for?

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account permanently suspended for no reason

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. You can try contacting support to see how long the suspension is, but they won't have information about why you were suspended and they can't lift the suspension. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
Thema:

1. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why - Similar Threads - I've been permanently

2. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  3. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  4. I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...: I've been permanently banned for bad conduct yet I have no enforcement history I didn't do anything bad either It might be a false report or a malfunction.I've spent over 3000$ and almost a year...
  5. I've been permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently suspended for no reason: I've tried contacting enforcement but there isn't a way and it's been 3 weeks since I last played on my console and I've now been informed that I've been permanently suspended without reason and...
  6. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  7. I've been permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned: I've been Permanently banned i ask if I can get a chance to right please i would not do nothing else that would make yall ban me please d0805954-676a-4a53-9d86-c2b00324f58b
  8. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  9. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  10. I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox: So I've been communication banned alot and it was pure Bs like kids talking an cursing and making fun of me and then reporting me for cursing or whatever and harassment which is Bs because we just...