I've been permanently banned

Discus and support I've been permanently banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been Permanently banned i ask if I can get a chance to right please i would not do nothing else that would make yall ban me please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxG3Tb0d1ed, Sep 9, 2020.

1. XxG3Tb0d1ed
    XxG3Tb0d1ed Guest

I've been Permanently banned i ask if I can get a chance to right please i would not do nothing else that would make yall ban me please

:)

XxG3Tb0d1ed, Sep 9, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hey XxG3Tb0d1ed.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You can submit a request for a case review of your ban here:
    enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. AdrianNK Win User

I have been banned

But i've been banned permanent?
  4. Fallout 4 Animu Win User

Need a Microsoft Employee to read

Please help I've been ban permanently due to my second offense in communication please help.
  5. Free KFF Win User

Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.

Multiple suspensions will eventually lead to a permanent ban.
    Is there anyway i can be shown what i've done wrong? i'm beyond confused at what i've done to deserve a permanent ban? i understand that multiple bans will lead to a permanent one, but the multiple bans for harassment and communication haven't been explained
    to me? as i said before there is only 1 time i can see what i've done has caused someone to report me for communications never can i justify the harassment bans let alone actually be banned for them? any help would be appreciated to just see what i've done
    wrong.
  6. Radiatif Win User

I've been ban

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    I can't re edit to delete,

I already report him with the Xbox but i feel bad to be the only one who get banned for this

(Sorry for the english)
Thema:

1. I've been permanently banned - Similar Threads - I've been permanently

2. I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.: I've been apart of the ambassador program for awhile now. And I checked on missions today and said that I was banned. I haven't been banned from any game or service. And haven't broken any rules....
  3. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended: So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my...
  4. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  5. I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...: I've been permanently banned for bad conduct yet I have no enforcement history I didn't do anything bad either It might be a false report or a malfunction.I've spent over 3000$ and almost a year...
  6. I've been permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently suspended for no reason: I've tried contacting enforcement but there isn't a way and it's been 3 weeks since I last played on my console and I've now been informed that I've been permanently suspended without reason and...
  7. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  8. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  9. I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having this issue for weeks. Might go to PS4 permanently if I don't get a fix.: I've been having this issue sence the new xbox sound update, Games and apps won't load, party's won't start, games will never load when starting them, already reset my console a million times that...
  10. I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been permanently banned from talking or texting people on Xbox: So I've been communication banned alot and it was pure Bs like kids talking an cursing and making fun of me and then reporting me for cursing or whatever and harassment which is Bs because we just...