I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

Discus and support I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Oinkah, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Mr Oinkah
    Mr Oinkah Guest

I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to why I'm banned and need assistance asap please.

:)

Mr Oinkah, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Mr Oinkah Win User

Thank you that is very much appreciated.
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's an issue with the notification system showing everyone they are permanently banned when it's actually just a temporary suspension. Unfortunately, the enforcement site is also having an issue not showing current suspensions so it's not possible to find the reason you were suspended. You can try contacting suppprt and they can tell you how long your actual suspension is, but they won't have any further information.
  4. Its Slamz Win User

Can you sign in with that account at all? I’ve had the same but I can’t go to live chat as the account that was banned.
  5. UNRESOLVEDREDACTED Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 hacking

I have never had a ban before, will that help my case of the enforcement team decifer not to give me a ban ( ive never been banned, will that help me not getting permenantly banned)
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

knightrider300x consule banned why did i get banned

Hey there,

If you would like to find out why you was banned, please make a post in the enforcement forums. From there, the enforcement team will be able to tell you why your console has been banned.

Link is here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Hope this helps,
Thema:

1. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help. - Similar Threads - I've been permenantly

2. I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.: I've been apart of the ambassador program for awhile now. And I checked on missions today and said that I was banned. I haven't been banned from any game or service. And haven't broken any rules....
  3. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended: So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my...
  4. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  5. I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned permanently for "offensive conduct" yet I've never been suspended...: I've been permanently banned for bad conduct yet I have no enforcement history I didn't do anything bad either It might be a false report or a malfunction.I've spent over 3000$ and almost a year...
  6. I've been permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently suspended for no reason: I've tried contacting enforcement but there isn't a way and it's been 3 weeks since I last played on my console and I've now been informed that I've been permanently suspended without reason and...
  7. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  8. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  9. I've been getting charged for Minecraft realms for 2 years and had no idea

in XboX Insiders
    I've been getting charged for Minecraft realms for 2 years and had no idea: So today I was looking through my order history and saw Minecraft realms was being charged each month for 7.99 for the realms plus membership. I've only played Minecraft once and only played it...
  10. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....