I've been robbed

Discus and support I've been robbed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, as I said, I lost the money but not everything, I realized that I had bought the game Tomb Raider on December 29, 2018, I have not made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nelcraft37, Jan 17, 2019.

1. nelcraft37
    nelcraft37 Guest

I've been robbed

Good morning, as I said, I lost the money but not everything, I realized that I had bought the game Tomb Raider on December 29, 2018, I have not made the purchase.
    The second was that in the EA access service they charged me a month without my permission.
    In any case, I want to recover my money, by the way, I'm from Mexico.
    Thank you

:)

nelcraft37, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

I've been robbed

1. I've been robbed - Similar Threads - I've been robbed

2. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  3. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been connected to this person's Xbox account: So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options...
  4. Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Llevo cinco meses jugando al fortnite sin gold y ahora me lo piden [Translate] I've been...: Lee el titlo [Translate by Mod] Read the title 10d9485d-9df8-4870-853f-5455ef8a1f4f
  5. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...
  6. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've recently been suspended for gamerpic: I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if...
  7. i've been robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've been robbed: good afternoo i bought the fifa 18 idol version and they gave me the standart version and i already check my purchases and it comes out that i buy the idol version please give me what i buy....
  8. I've been robbed of my daily rewards!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed of my daily rewards!!!: I have been locked out of my daily rewards for 4 days! Please correct this problem. Why, when you finally reach level 51, does it cost more for keys in France? The tickets required have doubled...
  9. I've been robbed and cheated! World Of Tanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed and cheated! World Of Tanks: I just made two purchases for Gold last night from Microsoft Store in game, they seemed a bit off when I looked at my totals. I made one for $24.99 and one for $14.99 and each only awarded me half...
  10. I've been robbed! **** Nick Cage!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been robbed! **** Nick Cage!: The other night I was in an A class race when I apparently lost my internet connection. After checking the connection and rebooting my router (hard wire connection for the xBone) I put it in the...