I've been threatened with a ddos attack please help

Discus and support I've been threatened with a ddos attack please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was told he was going to "fry my router" can I get some help I have evidence of this event 2d4a6c39-e027-469e-a02c-2b4365c396ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyTrotter, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I've been threatened with a ddos attack please help

i was told he was going to "fry my router" can I get some help I have evidence of this event

:)

JeremyTrotter, Jul 18, 2017
  2. Upstream Sea
    Upstream Sea Guest
    DDoS attacks need to be addressed.

Hey aG,

If you are receiving DDoS attacks, please contact your local ISP and local police force. This is the only way that we can help. Microsoft cannot help with personal DDoS attacks.

Upstream Sea, Jul 18, 2017
  3. I8A911T
    I8A911T Guest
    A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive

As long as I've been alive? Probably not. But anyway what have you been doing the past few decades about DDOS attacks.

I8A911T, Jul 18, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Thema:

1. I've been threatened with a ddos attack please help - Similar Threads - I've been threatened

2. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  3. Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...: [IMG] submitted by /u/New_memer_ [link] [comments]
  4. what do I do now? I've been trying to figure out how to do this for like one hour, can...

in XboX Insiders
    what do I do now? I've been trying to figure out how to do this for like one hour, can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1 [link] [comments]
  5. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  6. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  7. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments]
  8. On m’a masse signale [I've been told]

in XBoX on Mobile
    On m’a masse signale [I've been told]: Bonjour . Se soir j’etais avec un amis sur mortal kombat 11 en ligne . Je l’es battu et il a ragé et ma masse signalé pour rigole . Sauf que sa a vraiment marcher et j’ai recus une notification de...
  9. I've been banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned twice for the same thing: I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing. 7b895203-eac7-48fa-b2bb-d29c76f641fa
  10. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...